Thread: "Lights out" indicator after installing HID !!

"Lights out" indicator after installing HID !!

I searched and searched, and i still kind of don't understand if this is actually correct.

On page 2 of this link ...

http://www.club202.com/forums/showth...5&pagenumber=2

Nokia says that he did this for his fathers e39. Will i be doing the same thing for my w202?

I have upgraded to hid kit that runs a 35 W bulb. I'm not sure if this technique is the same.

I need complete instructions in detail because i'm a noob and don't know what the hell i'm doing. I'm going to give my friend all your ideas and see what he can do since he knows alot about doing shit like this. Please give clean instructions.

I searched and searched so please don't tell me to search. All i need is one person to tell me exactly what i need to do . I e-mailed a couple people who already did this, but no help. Please help me out.

i also got light warning on my dash after i install my HID
    **** UNDER CONSTRUCTION ****

Please help us.

With HID kits, do you still need to turn on the Xenon option in the car computer? You have to bring your car in to the dealership to get that set I believe.
    2005 TSX Graphite Pearl Auto With NAVI
    Autostart Autostarter
    Progress Rear Sway Bar
    USDM Bodykit
    USDM Foglights

1997 AMG C36 (RIP Thank God)
    OEM Bosche Clear Corners
    OEM AdvanteGarde Grill
    Bilstein Sport Shocks
    Eibach Springs
    Zender rear lip spoiler
    Speedybenz custom rear camber arms
    W210 mirrors

OG Moderator
    I installed an HID xenon kit on my car and had no problems afterwards.. no bulb malfunction light at all. works mint.

what kit are you guys using?
    *2002 E320 4Matic Wagon* Daily
    --Not lowered—18" Alphards—Stock exhaust.
    Lots Coming—3 piece 18" AMG Aero II—Custom Bags—Wide Fenders—W210 E55 Engine Swap with 4matic—

*1999 C230K Turbo* Track Car
    --18" SL55 AMG's--KW V2 Suspension--SLK55 Front and Rear Brake--Wiechers Braces--Custom GT28 Turbo--Custom 3" Exhaust--68mm Throttle body--450cc Injectors--Custom Intake Manifold--Custom liquid to air intercooler--C36 Rear--Brabus Front--

i used philips
    **** UNDER CONSTRUCTION ****

OG Moderator
    how did you wire the kit in??
    Im using Hella ballasts and osram bulbs.. just made a set of wires that go into my stock bulb wire harness (so i dont have to cut into my wire harness) and go to the ballast... thats it.
    *2002 E320 4Matic Wagon* Daily
    --Not lowered—18" Alphards—Stock exhaust.
    Lots Coming—3 piece 18" AMG Aero II—Custom Bags—Wide Fenders—W210 E55 Engine Swap with 4matic—

*1999 C230K Turbo* Track Car
    --18" SL55 AMG's--KW V2 Suspension--SLK55 Front and Rear Brake--Wiechers Braces--Custom GT28 Turbo--Custom 3" Exhaust--68mm Throttle body--450cc Injectors--Custom Intake Manifold--Custom liquid to air intercooler--C36 Rear--Brabus Front--