Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: 19s

I just purchased some 19's. Tell me what you guys think. I'm still debating what kind of drop I'm going to put on this bad boy. any suggestions would be nice!

nice wheels, I would love to help but if you read this thread you'll see I don't really know what I'm talking about just yet. Still trying to figure out what wheels I want and what will fit....

what are the offsets and measurements for your 19's? If you lower it are you going to have to make fender adjustments?

Den, thanks for all the info. You have been a big help.....

John
    1998 C280 sport

In Charge
    Originally posted by 1crzybenz
    I just purchased some 19's. Tell me what you guys think. I'm still debating what kind of drop I'm going to put on this bad boy.
    What look are you trying to achieve?

Also, thanks for messing up my eyes with those bling wheels! Might need to get some tint too...keep out all the shine.
    1998 C43
    1994 C280 (Retired)

"Simplicity is the ultimate sophistication." - da Vinci

im thinking of a silver ( my oringial colour ) on silver wheels or

new paint job black on silver

or the sl500 light silverish blue dimamond metallic silver on chrome rims not sure tho.

In Charge
    Actually, I meant what kind of ride look did you want to achieve? Did you want your wheels to tuck inside the fender, or leave a ltiile rubber exposed? How much driving do you do? Are there nice roads where you live? Have you ever driven a lowered car before? Are there certain things you cannot live without, ie full turning ability?

If you can give us some insight about you and what you are hoping to achieve, it would be easier to give suggestions on a setup.
    1998 C43
    1994 C280 (Retired)

"Simplicity is the ultimate sophistication." - da Vinci

Those aren't bad at all for ADR. Pretty. I like the chrome, I've always loved the chrome. For everyone here that was asking about lowering their car after getting bigger rims, do yourself a favor. Sacrifice a bit of ride quality and get H&R instead of eibach. I've had them on two cars now and love them. Although I hear Brabus are the best, IMO, H&R are much better than the somewhat softer eibach.
    -sholly

ohh okay.

well never driven a car thats lowered. there are a lot of shitty streets but i can avoid them. i dont want to see any rubber exposed would be nice. but the problem is my driveway will be impossible to go up.

ill send u pics in a few hours