Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Engine Swap?

Cool, were neighbors. I live in Portland, where in WA are you at?

J
    Black C220, HKS Turbo & tons o\' other goodies = 14.3 in 1/4 Mile with time-slips to prove it... now long gone, RIP:-(
    Dyno charts are cool... but trap times are proof. My Evo keeps me happy now.

I live in "Da Ghetto" a.k.a. Renton. Which is kind of close to Seattle. Well Denlasoul and I are headed to Ocean Shores this weekend with a bunch of M3's and a couple other Mercedes for a GTG down there. If you want you should come on up on Sunday. I really want to see your car, sounds like you put a lot of work into it.
    \"Children in the front seat can cause accidents, accidents in the back seat can cause children!\"

Unfortunately, I'd have to push my car right now, since the engine is in pieces.

However, it should be back together in a few weeks... fingers crossed... I can't wait! Can you say 13's in the 1/4 mile.

Maybe once I'm up and running you'll have to come down & we'll go to the track.

Have fun,
    Jason
    Black C220, HKS Turbo & tons o\' other goodies = 14.3 in 1/4 Mile with time-slips to prove it... now long gone, RIP:-(
    Dyno charts are cool... but trap times are proof. My Evo keeps me happy now.