Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Best Shocks?

Originally posted by 98c43amg

err ... huh? <grin> I'm obvioulsy missing the back-story to something. [/B]
    No worries, I'm just making a reference to a Japanese Anime character...who's known for driving on mountain passes.

c.f. Initial D, Fujiwara Takumi
    If you can thread the needle... and if your drive can lead to Pole Position today, history may hold a place for you tomorrow.

search. think. do. post.

well an update on this I am happy with the H&R and Bilstein sport, the drop was not bad about a finger in front no finger in the back, handles better yet not as well as I thought, and the road is felt a lot more, not too bad though, I suppose it is just give and take, I will be looking into the rear camber arms and delin/poly bushings for the ffront, my question is, is it either or on that, e.g you can have derlin fron bushings of poly front bushings or are they different bushings for different places in the front, I am also thinking about getting the heim joint for the back, besides these listed, and jnenad camber correction which is freakin crazy, what other suspension upgrades can be done, speedy benz tune in?
    97 C280 RIP 09-14-07 killed by a reckless rice rocket jetta (I just try and remember the good times)

***C43***

Clear Corners, ss oil filter, avantgrade grill, sport pedals, clk door pins

my friend, you sound a little confused
    If you can thread the needle... and if your drive can lead to Pole Position today, history may hold a place for you tomorrow.

search. think. do. post.

Originally posted by Ashkan's C280
    jnotles camber correction which is freakin crazy
    you mean mine? jnenad16 not jnolte

nenad
    2002 S500
    2002 CLK430 w/ 5.5L swap
    2002 SLK32 AMG
    2003 S430 w/ 5.0L swap
    2000 ML55 AMG

oops I do mean your correction sorry....
    97 C280 RIP 09-14-07 killed by a reckless rice rocket jetta (I just try and remember the good times)

***C43***

My question is are poly bushing and derlin bushings for the same application

***C43***

Originally posted by Ashkan's C280
    My question is are poly bushing and derlin bushings for the same application
    poly(urethane)? bushing are used primarily for sway bars, but lately there are kits on the market that contain control arm poly bushings among a few other bushings. as for the derlin bushings and heim joints, I honestly dont know what they are, so I think its best that Jeff explains it.

nenad
    2002 S500
    2002 CLK430 w/ 5.5L swap
    2002 SLK32 AMG
    2003 S430 w/ 5.0L swap
    2000 ML55 AMG