Thread: no air coming from center holes

no air coming from center holes

when i turn on the A/C or just the blower, no air comes trought the center holes, that´s the only place not working.
    what could it be? where to check for something broken?
    thanks

check the air adjuster wheel thing??

where cann i find that?

I had this problem to....
    open up the panel in the passenger side foot well and check your air filter...
    mine was very blocked!!,and my to centre vents had poor flow.
    hope this helps
    >>00 C43 Black w/birch Black. Immaculate
    >>99 C43 Silver w/CLK55 package
    >>99 S202 RED 250TD Daily.
    >>89 2.6 RED w/16vkit. POS
    >>Old Turbo 2.3 History >>Old Turbo 2.3 Video

There are many reason why this sort of thing happens.

Somethings that could prevent air from blowing out the center vent such as:

Vacuum leak, Blower Motor, Blower Motor regulator, tempering flap, a cloged cabin filter etc...

Ive attached some photos to help you out as I do know its sorta hard to sort things out while youre upside down on your back looking under the dash.

In this first one # 32/104/106/100/102 have vacuum lines attached to it and from what I understand are responsible for the opening and closing of the vents (tempering flap) slammed C may be able to clarify but I feel these may be the cause of the problem. Check to see if #390 is spinning freely (thats the blower motor) #515 is the in cabin filter that may be cloged as well.

2nd photo are the vacuum lines. You may need to check these for leaks as well...

Big mess eh?

As you can tell there are alot of things to check. Currently I have a problem similar however my center vents stop durring throttle load and while on AC only. Which leads me to believe it may be a termpering flap. ( have have changed my cabin filter as well as check my blower and it has not solved the problem)

Either way if you do end up solving this please do post your results and what you have encountered as I am sure others like myself will benifit greatly in your experience.
    0118 999 881 999 119 7253

big big mess there.
    but thanks a lot for the pics. very very usefull
    i´ll try solve this problem this weekend, if i see anything wrong, i´ll post it, and take pics of it too.

How abouts do I take my dash apart to check all this out. hot air isn't coming out too fast when on max.
    2005 TSX Graphite Pearl Auto With NAVI
    Autostart Autostarter
    Progress Rear Sway Bar
    USDM Bodykit
    USDM Foglights

1997 AMG C36 (RIP Thank God)
    OEM Bosche Clear Corners
    OEM AdvanteGarde Grill
    Bilstein Sport Shocks
    Eibach Springs
    Zender rear lip spoiler
    Speedybenz custom rear camber arms
    W210 mirrors

OG Moderator
    When that happened to me, It was a vacuum lin in the engine bay that was lose. It was located near the intake manifold if you have the I6.
    Got BRABUS?