Thread: anyone with a 210, maybe dr.

anyone with a 210, maybe dr.

ok do the 2000 210's come prewired for a changer? if so where is the wire? thankx to anyone that can help... my aunt has a 210 and wants a changer and i wanna see if my old one can go in...thanx again!
    99 c280 (WHITE)
    In the midst of modding.

(list of stuff too long...just link to your gallery thread)

OG Moderator
    if im not mistaken the W210 cd changer goes on the left side of the trunk.. remove the left trunk panel and the fiber optic connection and power cable will be tucken back in there.

as long as your old cd changer in fiber optics it should plug in and work.. just a matter of getting a bracket. but you will need to have the D2B ring coded at the dealer for having a cd changer (although it will work right after you plug it in without programming it.)
    *2002 E320 4Matic Wagon* Daily
    --Not lowered—18" Alphards—Stock exhaust.
    Lots Coming—3 piece 18" AMG Aero II—Custom Bags—Wide Fenders—W210 E55 Engine Swap with 4matic—

*1999 C230K Turbo* Track Car
    --18" SL55 AMG's--KW V2 Suspension--SLK55 Front and Rear Brake--Wiechers Braces--Custom GT28 Turbo--Custom 3" Exhaust--68mm Throttle body--450cc Injectors--Custom Intake Manifold--Custom liquid to air intercooler--C36 Rear--Brabus Front--