Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Camber Adjustment For 'rear' Of 202

CKlasse
    That looks EXTREMELY nice.... can I change my mind about your badboyz set for these custom ones?

Looking really great. Jeff you gonna install that on your C43?
    E55 2000
    M-3 2014

JRE320,

I do plan on putting a set on my C43, but I will make sets up for those who would like to have the ability to change their rear camber settings.

CKlasse, We can work on that. I think you would be much happier with these arms instead of the Benzsboy arms.
    1999 C43 Obsidian Black; Penske Remote Adjustable Shocks; Adjustable Spring Perches; SSR Comp Wheels, 9.5 & 9.5x17\"; Custom 31.75mm front & 19mm rear swaybar; Ported Manifold; Limited Slip Differential, Headers and race Cats, Other Stuff

CKlasse
    Jeff,

Let me know how much. I sent those tips to you last week under the company's name. Make sure you dont miss it

Jeff,
    Is that gonna be standard to all C-class like the C230, C280, C36 and the C43? Something like 1 size fits all you know....
    E55 2000
    M-3 2014

JRE320,

Yes I think all the C class cars can use these as well as the E class and CLK class. Their might be others too. There is an easy 1 to 1.5" of adjustment to the length of the arms so I would expect they could be used on many different Classes of Mercedes.

Jeff
    1999 C43 Obsidian Black; Penske Remote Adjustable Shocks; Adjustable Spring Perches; SSR Comp Wheels, 9.5 & 9.5x17\"; Custom 31.75mm front & 19mm rear swaybar; Ported Manifold; Limited Slip Differential, Headers and race Cats, Other Stuff

OG Moderator
    wow look really nice Jeff, what you think the price range will be on a set? Also are you planning on making anything for the front???
    Got BRABUS?

To all interested in the Camber arms the price will be $250 for the set.

I will make 10 sets and so far there are 3 names one the list. Plus I will take a set. So that leaves 6 sets to sell. If you want them let me know now.

At the end of next week if the sets are not spoken for I will extend the offer to Bnzsport and MbWorld.

Thanks, I hope all the sets go to Club202 members.

Jeff

Originally posted by speedybenz
    To all interested in the Camber arms the price will be $250 for the set.

I will make 10 sets and so far there are 3 names one the list. Plus I will take a set. So that leaves 6 sets to sell. If you want them let me know now.

At the end of next week if the sets are not spoken for I will extend the offer to Bnzsport and MbWorld.

Thanks, I hope all the sets go to Club202 members.

Jeff
    Jeff, I'm in.

They look awesome jeff.

How do we pay you?
    2005 TSX Graphite Pearl Auto With NAVI
    Autostart Autostarter
    Progress Rear Sway Bar
    USDM Bodykit
    USDM Foglights

1997 AMG C36 (RIP Thank God)
    OEM Bosche Clear Corners
    OEM AdvanteGarde Grill
    Bilstein Sport Shocks
    Eibach Springs
    Zender rear lip spoiler
    Speedybenz custom rear camber arms
    W210 mirrors

OG Moderator
    Jeff save me a set than please!!! and how do we pay???
    Got BRABUS?

New Pics

And installed on the car.

OG Moderator
    Jeff,

since this new arm is straight unlike curved OEM ones,

Have you ever felt it bumping onto the swaybar when hard cornering or when you have rear passenger..???

I am also would be interested in a set...

Regardz,
    J Irwan by AMG........Motorsport.

Junadi,

My Bad,

The pic I took was before I adjusted the sway bar links to raise the sway bar arm up and increased the clearance between the new camber arm the the sway bar.

So I am sure now there will be no contact between the two arms.

Jeff

OG Moderator
    Originally posted by speedybenz
    Junadi,

My Bad,

The pic I took was before I adjusted the sway bar links to raise the sway bar arm up and increased the clearance between the new camber arm the the sway bar.

So I am sure now there will be no contact between the two arms.

Jeff
    oh ok..
    cool..
    I was just lil worried they might come in contact under hard-cornering..

btw, how much would it cost for the set..
    can I alsospecify the color , I want aluminum instead of the gold color

Regardz,

Looks awesome jeff..can't wait for them.

Do you notice any weird driving behaviors with your custom camber rods from stock?
    Autostart Autostarter
    Progress Rear Sway Bar
    USDM Bodykit
    USDM Foglights

OEM Bosche Clear Corners
    OEM AdvanteGarde Grill
    Bilstein Sport Shocks
    Eibach Springs
    Zender rear lip spoiler
    Speedybenz custom rear camber arms
    W210 mirrors

Hey whats up. Sorry if i sound like an idiot im just really startin to get into the car/ mod scene and just wanna make sure im correct in that "camber" is when you lower the car and the wheels slant a slight bit? right? if thats correct than i have this problem and would like to see about correcting it. also Jeff if i were to just shot up to sac to purchase this from you any possibility on install help? Thanks alot guys!
    99 c280 (WHITE)
    In the midst of modding.

(list of stuff too long...just link to your gallery thread)

Speedybenz,
    I've had my 99 C43 for 10k miles now and am wondering why I need new rear tires already! The previous owner had put H&R springs in and it is fairly low, with way too much camber on the rears. I think your kit is just what I'm looking for.

What is your impression now since driving on them for a few days? Do you still have any sets left?
    Thanks,
    WTS
    1999 C43

Junadi, The arms are high strength steel that is Cad Plated. I can't really change the color but they can be easily painted if you desired. I put you on the list.

toamend, I took a pretty good rip yesterday and they feel really no different than the stock links, maybe just a tad more responsive in the back, lick the rerar tracks a little better.

The sets are $250 and it is going to be two weeks to complete

Right now, this is the list:

1. MBTF
    2. Rocky
    3. Renn208
    4. 714Guy
    5. CKlasse
    6. Speedybenz
    7. J. Irwin
    8. toamend
    9. Moe
    10. kodiak

Ten sets are all I am going to commit to at this point.

I hope noone is left out that wanted these right now. If so don't worry I will make more sets in the next few months. Maybe sooner if 10 more people indicate they want camber arms for their cars.

Jeff

OG Moderator
    I thought Denlasoul also in..?

Maybe you can confirm that Denla..

Regardz,

Game on - count me in Jeff. That makes 10.

~dnm
    1995 C36 AMG

good taht i m #1 on the list cuz my tire are getting eating out pretty soon due to teh bad camber..and i just need it soon as possible to save myself some tires. LOL

CKlasse
    payment info?

Do you take Canadian Tire money? hahaha

Ok..how do we get the grub to ya jeff?
    Autostart Autostarter
    Progress Rear Sway Bar
    USDM Bodykit
    USDM Foglights

OEM Bosche Clear Corners
    OEM AdvanteGarde Grill