- XM Radio
    - pioneer 12\" DVC Sub
    - Boss amp
    - Blue headlights & APC signals
    - H&R Springs
    - Bilstein sports up front
    - 17\" MOMO\'s

In Charge
    Anyone interested hold on. I am having some made for my car as we speak. If they work out, I will be selling a whole set. This set will be a 6 bushing set, as you need 3 bushings for each control arm.

Please be patient as item and prices are being determined.

**hides from JIrwan** :bandit:
    1998 C43
    1994 C280 (Retired)

"Simplicity is the ultimate sophistication." - da Vinci

let us know soon. I need my bushings changed out and the dealearship wants 250/side to replace with labor.
    MBZ-C230

Originally posted by Denlasoul
    Anyone interested hold on. I am having some made for my car as we speak. If they work out, I will be selling a whole set. This set will be a 6 bushing set, as you need 3 bushings for each control arm.

Please be patient as item and prices are being determined.

**hides from JIrwan** :bandit:
    Denlasoul, this auction is for fronts and you were asking me about rears the other day, are you doing both? I don't know of any control arm that has three bushings.

In Charge
    The bushings I am having made are for the front lower control arm. I bought a "replacement kit" and sent that out. It had three bushings.
    1998 C43
    1994 C280 (Retired)

the caster bushing has 2 pieces + 1 camber bushing=3 bushings. I think thats what denlasoul means.

nenad
    2002 S500
    2002 CLK430 w/ 5.5L swap
    2002 SLK32 AMG
    2003 S430 w/ 5.0L swap
    2000 ML55 AMG

OG Moderator
    Good find.

I wonder if anyone in this forum tried this yet..

too bad I already had my front lower control arm bushing replaced couple months ago (not too long ago )

Otherwise I'd give this a shoot.

Regardz,
    J Irwan by AMG........Motorsport.

Originally posted by J Irwan
    Good find.

I wonder if anyone in this forum tried this yet..

too bad I already had my front lower control arm bushing replaced couple months ago (not too long ago )

Otherwise I'd give this a shoot.

Regardz,
    me too
    2002 S500
    2002 CLK430 w/ 5.5L swap
    2002 SLK32 AMG
    2003 S430 w/ 5.0L swap
    2000 ML55 AMG

If I remember right, there are multi pieces to the front control arm bushing set if you buy from MB.

Also the bushing from MB has a metal sleeve, how come this doesn't?

Group buy?
    2005 TSX Graphite Pearl Auto With NAVI
    Autostart Autostarter
    Progress Rear Sway Bar
    USDM Bodykit
    USDM Foglights

1997 AMG C36 (RIP Thank God)
    OEM Bosche Clear Corners
    OEM AdvanteGarde Grill
    Bilstein Sport Shocks
    Eibach Springs
    Zender rear lip spoiler
    Speedybenz custom rear camber arms
    W210 mirrors

In Charge
    Originally posted by Rocky
    If I remember right, there are multi pieces to the front control arm bushing set if you buy from MB.

Also the bushing from MB has a metal sleeve, how come this doesn't?

Group buy?
    The bushing kit I sent out is exactly what you described. Once it is evaluated, I will have a set made and try it out. Then organize a buy for everyone else.

As for the metel sleeve, I think b/c the bushing is polyurethane it is durable enough to not have a metal sleeve to protect it. I am not sure how my item will end up, but I will keep everyone posted.
    1998 C43
    1994 C280 (Retired)

Definately count me in on a group buy!! I've been dreaming about these. Have them make a set for everybody. I can hardly wait (although the snow will help me cool my driving).

Thanks,
    Marc
    [SIZE=\"1\"]Silver/Black 2005 C55 AMG: fully loaded, evosport UDP\'s, AMS billet crank pulley, phenolic spacers, renntech cf airbox, green filters, elite engineering Z06 anondized catch can, sprintbooster, 030 SLK AMG rear calipers & rotors, SS braided brake lines, 18\" SLK AMG Turbines (summer), 18\" OZ Superleggera\'s (winter), sealth front/rear K40 radar detectors and laser jammers, MB iPod integration kit (mmclaw@optonline.net).[/SIZE]

Same here, i was going to get a pair of the 208 cabo bushings and check the demensions aganist the 202 set, and make a call on using those or not. But i would much rather go with the poly complete pair. Please please keep me up to date... Plus what price range are we talking?

I would be interested in a full set quite soon. I will be replacing nearly the entire suspension in several weeks.
    1997 Black C280 Sport
    AMG 15\" Alloys
    Blackout stock grille
    K&N Intake
    Remus Exhaust
    Brembo C/D rotors
    PBR Ultimate Ceramic pads
    H&R Sport Springs
    Bilstien Sport Shocks
    Custom boot lip spoiler
    Custom molded eyelids

I just received a response from the seller to my Ebay question.
    Basically, he said he had them in stock and could sell them right away. I imagine, however, that for his ebay price you would only get the main poly control arm bushing and not the two smaller control arm/caster bushings in the picture posted by Denlasoul.

What do you think? Do we really need the smaller bushings in poly? What do they do anyway?

Thanks,
    Marc
    [SIZE=\"1\"]Silver/Black 2005 C55 AMG: fully loaded, evosport UDP\'s, AMS billet crank pulley, phenolic spacers, renntech cf airbox, green filters, elite engineering Z06 anondized catch can, sprintbooster, 030 SLK AMG rear calipers & rotors, SS braided brake lines, 18\" SLK AMG Turbines (summer), 18\" OZ Superleggera\'s (winter), sealth front/rear K40 radar detectors and laser jammers, MB iPod integration kit (mmclaw@optonline.net).[/SIZE]

I'll be the first to tell you, working at a dealer, we only replace the rear set of front lower control arm bushiings. Not the front set, and it takes like thirty min. and pays three hours C/P. not too mention you'll need an alignment as well (duh)

Originally posted by Metromoto202
    I'll be the first to tell you, working at a dealer, we only replace the rear set of front lower control arm bushiings. Not the front set, and it takes like thirty min. and pays three hours C/P. not too mention you'll need an alignment as well (duh)
    hey,
    where can you get that special tool to remove camber bushings, I've been looking all over the net for it, but cant find it. if I could get it, it would be a life saver. when you replace the bushings, do you drop the control arm, or do you use a spring compressor and do it on the car?

nenad
    2002 S500
    2002 CLK430 w/ 5.5L swap
    2002 SLK32 AMG
    2003 S430 w/ 5.0L swap
    2000 ML55 AMG

In Charge
    Originally posted by Tump43
    I imagine, however, that for his ebay price you would only get the main poly control arm bushing and not the two smaller control arm/caster bushings in the picture posted by Denlasoul.

What do you think? Do we really need the smaller bushings in poly? What do they do anyway?
    The auction is for 1 bushing at $75 a pop. You'll need two of them for a car, which means $150.

Like I said, I bought a bushing repair kit and have sent it out to have all three bushings looked into. I would rather have all of them made of polyurethane, b/c eventually anything OEM that is rubber will wear out.

Whether or not others are interested, if these can be made I am going to go for it. I have no idea (as of 01.21.05) the cost, but I hope that it would be less than this particular auction.

I'll post up relevent info as it is passed along to me.
    1998 C43
    1994 C280 (Retired)

As for the updates and pricing, thanks for the reply and i'll be waitting... When it comes to replacing the back L/C arm bushings. All i do is remove the bolt stick two pry bars in there and get the arm cocked till it's sitting outa the frame, and using a air chisel i rip on it till that mother pops out. Then i have this steel plate and a ball joint/bearing press made by OTC it's great for this job, but kinda expensive. There are other companies out there that make lesser quality yet just as good presses for half the price. I know you can find them online. [URL=www.ntxtools.com/Merchant/merchant.mvc?Screen=PROD&Product_Code=OTC-5038&Category_Code=590]

Hello everyone!

My name is Tom, I am the seller of the lower control arm bushings you see posted on ebay.

I want to give you guys a little background about me, our company, and let you guys know a little bit about what we are all about.

LPD Auto Parts has been in the automotive business for over 15 years. We are located in Duarte, California and sell new and used auto parts. We have been specializing in Mercedes parts now for over 5 years. We are indeed a dismantling yard, but we see ourselves as so much more. We carry hundreds of Mercedes of all makes, models and years. Our technicians are specially trained to work on Mercedes Benz's as well as other cars.

The 202 lower control arm bushings have been developed due to the high demand from our customers for complete lower control arms that just needed bushing replacements.

We work in conjunction with a special manufacturer that ONLY specializes in polyurethane bushing replacements. We have developed bushings for BMW's, Lexus, Toyota, Nissan, Honda, and now Mercedes.

We have dealer contracts and until now have only offered bushings to commercial industries. We are in the process of growing, utilizing the internet as our stepping stone. We have a webpage currently in development and will be continuing our services to the internet public.

LPD carries a variety of used OEM parts for the 202, and of course these bushings.

If anyone has ANY questions regarding us as a company, our products, parts requests please let me know as I will be your main contact.

For faster response please email us.

Thanks,
    Tom
    LPD Auto Parts
    lpdauto@charter.net

Awesome but $75 US for 1 bushing is kinda pricey.
    2005 TSX Graphite Pearl Auto With NAVI
    Autostart Autostarter
    Progress Rear Sway Bar
    USDM Bodykit
    USDM Foglights

1997 AMG C36 (RIP Thank God)
    OEM Bosche Clear Corners
    OEM AdvanteGarde Grill
    Bilstein Sport Shocks
    Eibach Springs
    Zender rear lip spoiler
    Speedybenz custom rear camber arms
    W210 mirrors

We definitely can setup a reduced price for the club202 members. Let me know if you guys are interested.

I may be. Depends on the price and how long to get them.
    97 Brabus C280 Sport

Please email me at lpdauto@charter.net and reference this website and we can work out somthing.

LPD auto parts price for club202 members is 60$ per bushing. Im still thinking about it, has anyone bought them yet? Denlasoul, have you heard anything about yours yet?

In Charge
    I am still waiting. Last I heard they were trying to determine the proper hardness of the urethane.
    1998 C43
    1994 C280 (Retired)