Thread: 202 lambo doors

202 lambo doors

I started day dreaming after i saw it. Its cool that its a direct bolt on, if i had the money to do it i would. Hope to see another club202er with it some day.

OG Moderator
    I saw some poor soul in a Honda last summer with a set of these on his car. They apparently are very sensitive to alignment, and can come out of alignment very easily all on their own. After (very cooly) getting in, he tried for about 10 minutes to get the door to close properly, finally leaving the mall with a bungee cord holding his very cool door closed.

Originally posted by benzfan
    I saw some poor soul in a Honda last summer with a set of these on his car. They apparently are very sensitive to alignment, and can come out of alignment very easily all on their own. After (very cooly) getting in, he tried for about 10 minutes to get the door to close properly, finally leaving the mall with a bungee cord holding his very cool door closed.
    That's funny.

I thought about it before but I dont but there seems to be something odd about doing it to a 3 door. And I don't wanna hear 50 cent has them on his Escalade either...
    1998 C280 sport

honestly if you think about it, thats 1600 dollars waste of a mod! i hope your doors fall off lol j/k

744 CULT!

i would stay away.. 4 door lambo is just a little odd for me..

These work with the rear doors too!

Imagine, four lambo doors!!!:banana: :banana: :banana:

BTW, yes, I'm being very sarcastic.
    \'06 325i: Black Sapphire Metallic w/Terra Leather
    6spd Manual, Sport Package
    Black Grill, OEM Blackline Taillights, Black/White Roundels

Sold:
    \'97 C230: Brilliant Silver w/ Grey MB Tex: Reich Rocket
    Brabus, Vogtland, Bilstein, Bosch, JVC, MTX
    2006 Spring Bash, Lawton, OK: 1st Place Euro Street
    CarDomain Site
    \'88 420SEL: Smoke Silver w/ Red Leather: Big Pimpin\'
    AMG, eXcelon, Fosgate, MTX

yea i guess it would be pretty cheesy on our cars, but it was fun to think about for a minute

Originally posted by BLKc230
    yea i guess it would be pretty cheesy on our cars, but it was fun to think about for a minute

lambo door for 202 is like painting a 202 pink.. it just doesn't look good

i dont know i was thinking about it and i think it will look good. think about it if you customize your w202 it looks sick imagine throwing your doors up in front of every body. every body is going to look twice what about lambo front doors with suicide back doors!

Like I always say, let Lamborghini's have vertical doors, BMW Z3s have fender slits, and Mercedes have blinking mirrors.

2012 535i
    2005 545i - Retired
    1994 C280 - Retired

ezeneli
    That is the the dumbest thing I have ever seen. Who would waste $1600+ on that, maybe they will come up with a lambo light kit for the rear of it too or even better wings insted of door,
    WOW thats even better, then you could fly!! And a jet engine for the trunk and run like 4.0 seconds in the 1/4 mile wait no the mile man I think of cheesy shit, but I dont post it on ebay, maybe I should so some moron could buy the crap. Yes I am very sarcastic.

Originally posted by BoominBenz
    Like I always say, let Lamborghini's have vertical doors, BMW Z3s have fender slits, and Mercedes have blinking mirrors.
    AMEN!

to add to that... altezzas on altezzas, type R badges on type R's,
    wings on planes....
    06 C55 AMG
    09 Murano SL