Thread: PIAA H7 bulb

Lightbulb PIAA H7 bulb

any1 ever use PIAA Super Plasma GT-X H7 there expensive as hell...are they worth it (which i doubt)

I'm in need of new bulbs, the ones i got now dont seem to be bright enough....i searched but there were conflicting experiences w/ Silverstars bulbs , I dont care if there have the HID appearence jus need brighter bulbs. Has anybody had any long term experience with a particular manufacter...cuz they all seem better than OEM the first week
    I can not lose, because even in defeat there is a valuable lesson learned so it evens it up for me

Take a look at the Osram/Sylvania Xtravision bulbs. This is the same company that manufactures the Silverstars. The Xtravision bulbs put out as much light as the Silverstar's, last as least twice as long as the Silverstars and cost about half as much.

piaas make good bulbs. Light output is decreased a tad, but the bulbs color is alot brighter with a bluish tint to it.
    1999 C230K Sport
    Upsolute Chip
    BMC Airfilter

I have the Osram Silver Stars. I found them to be whiter and brighter then stock. The blue tinted bulbs look good, but arnt really as bright. The Osram Silver Stars are the Euro version of the Sylvania Silver Star in the U.S., the ones over there are brighter (less strict laws) . You can order them @ www.powerbulbs.com

For replacement headlights I like PIAA vs. Osram

i have used them all: PIAA super plasma 8000K spark blue, silver stars, APC super whites, MTEC 4650K super whites, ALL a waste of money. Just save your money & get HID conversion kit and you will be happy as hell. I did it and I love it!
    1995 Silver C36 AMG, Eurospec, HKS intake, 4500K HID-Hi-Lo, 35% tint, custom installed stereo,18\"Fikse 3piece rims, clear corners, S600 grill, flat hood emblem, NGK Iridium plugs, Troutman Custom Stainless Brake lines!