I've been interested in CF/glass/kevlar for a year now, and stumbled over the 'CF hood' thread(s) on your site a few days ago. I just got some samples and am ready to put in an order to the manufacturer for some resin and CF. Now all i need is some ideas from you guys of what parts to make.

Airboxes? Spoilers? Interior trim? C-pillar vents? Valve covers? Engine trim? Trunk lids? Grill surrounds? Shifter-knobs? Fenders? What do you guys want made-it all depends on the level of interest/pre orders you can get going.

If there is enough interest, i'll make a prototype of the part. If you guys like the looks, and i get enough pre-orders to cover my butt financially, i'll make a run of the parts.

This will be a hobby for me, so i'm not going to be interested in making el-cheapo parts, on the other hand, if you guys decide you want a short run of CF airdams made, well, its gonna cost you.

Check out my page at Jack Glass Carbon fiber . Any requests can be submitted directly to me through the site, and i'm also setting up an e-mail list to keep people update. Go ahead and register because this will be the best way to keep current on what i'm making!

Moderators- Leave a link in this forum to get interest up, I'll move any and all correspondance about prices and such to the sales/group buy forum-after I have enough posts

cheers,
Dan Rotigel
Jack Glass Carbon fiber