Thread: Just ordered headlight lenses

Just ordered headlight lenses

I just ordered a set of these:

http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/Merce...QQcmdZViewItem

Anyone else bought them? I will post before/after pics once they get here.
    98 C230 - Black Opal

Re: Just ordered headlight lenses

Originally posted by Beau M
    I just ordered a set of these:

http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/Merce...QQcmdZViewItem

Anyone else bought them? I will post before/after pics once they get here.
    Isn't this the same as what you have right now?
    Anyways please do post a pic of before and after.

i've thought about buying it to make my HID look better at night.
    i'll be waiting on your post.
    thanks
    W208
    [URL=http://www.cardomain.com/ride/2592723][IMG][/IMG]

They are stock replacement, but the ones I have right now are both cracked REAL BAD. I thought about the Crystal Clears, but I already have normal clear sides and didnt want to have to get new ones. And, once everyone else has the crystals, my car will be uniqe for rockin the stocks
    98 C230 - Black Opal

Ok, so here we go. This is what my lights looked like before, both toasted. The drivers side was in three seperate pieces. No good.

Here is the car taken apart. I decided to paint the grey trim ring things, as well as those little brass bulb covers. They make the lights look yellow.

Since my color is sort of flip-flop, I wanted to try out that color shift in a can. You know, the three can system. I didnt have very high hopes, but that stuff is awesome for small projects. Here is the stuff getting painted, you can see its a purple blue.

Here is one on the car, showing a little green action.

And here is both on the car. New stock lenses with a custom touch. They look great in the sun, like oil on water kinda. Makes my clear corners look like crap though, I may be gettin crystal clears now. So, what do you think?

98 C230 - Black Opal

Originally posted by Beau M

And here is both on the car. New stock lenses with a custom touch. They look great in the sun, like oil on water kinda. Makes my clear corners look like crap though, I may be gettin crystal clears now. So, what do you think?

I love it. I was also thinking of doing that on the lense but not sure how it would turn out. But now that i see it. I definately consider doing that when i do change the lense.

Can you do 1 more shot head on i want to have a better look on the lensethanks.
    looks great man, I also think this would look better with the crystal clear corners just sell yours at the classified.

although i got tired my clear corner so i tinted my stock corners to give it a different look