Hey guys.

Please vote which of the following pictures you like most.

First I have to say that Rieger sideskirts, a Rieger rear add on (that got molded to a stock rear bumper, looks like one piece), a Rieger roof spoiler and an original Koenig Specials rear wing sit in my garage and wait to get installed. (Cf-hood soon to come)
Further there will be every little piece (which have that plastic grey color) get the color of the ride, so no unpainted piece will be left.
But what I should do in general is the question. I cannot decide which way I should go...the classy or the different one.

Picture Number one:

My car in its actual condition.

If you want to see all the parts that sit around in the garage and all that plastic parts on the ride painted in that green color for a smooth look, then please vote "pic # 1"

If you want to see the different way with a two tone paint job and black painted spokes on the wheels, please vote "pic # 2"

If you want to see the different way with a two tone paint job, black painted spokes on the wheels and a half painted cf-hood, then please vote "pic # 3"

If you want to see the same as above, only with an unpainted cf-hood, then please vote "pic # 4"

Thank you guys for your help.

Alex.