Hey Paul.

Looks very nice! I'm glad you got one. But I'm sad that you had to pay so much. I would have helped you with that, BUT my father died three weeks ago. That's also the case why you guys heard nothing from me.

He died in the age of 46 and as most of you guys know, I'm only 20 and just finished school.

Everything was cool on Friday evening, my dad made jokes about my plan to fill up coffee in cans because I wanted to drive 1000 km to France (for holiday) that night. We all went to bed and at midnight my mum ran into the room and shouted that my dad stopped to breathe and that he reacts on nothing. My brother, me and my girlfriend, we ran into the bedroom of my parents and there lied my dad, motionless, no pulse, no heartbeat. He turned from body temperature to icecold and his lips and the rest of the body turnes blue. In our arms.

Abrupt heart death.

He died. From one moment to the other.

Rest in peace, my beloved father. We all miss you!

Now I have to run the family business, together with my mom and my brother and our employees. Without the chief. Without my father. It's so hard guys.

Substantial things are so dispensable. The only thing that really counts is the family, the people we love, the people we live together with all day long.

To come back to topic:

Paul, it looks so nice. I would have helped you, please excuse that I didn't answer you.

I destroyed my Lumma front bumper on friday, it's gone. But a new one arrived. It will go on the car next week. I paid a fraction of your costs. Sorry that I didn't helped you.

Alex.