Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: quick snaps

yup you got it, its allegre. heh so you davis ppl now eh? are you going to ucd or just living here? when ur baby is all fixed can i go for a ride???

my girl goes to davis. I'm going to sac state. We got an apartment at allegre, thats y i asked lol. I'll let you know when I get my car back, but remember don't mention my swap to my gf

cool, we should meet up. and yea...what swap? lol nice c43 man

hey ken, u parked a few doors down from our place, heh. I got a chance to look at these wheels in person and they look nice!!!!!! Just wondering why you're still sporting the black monoblock on the front right?

knvs - yours is the converted c43 -> c55 right?

Originally posted by unHookt
    knvs - yours is the converted c43 -> c55 right?
    yeah, i was a the sac meet too

I remember that ride now. Very sweeet

Originally posted by knvs
    hey ken, u parked a few doors down from our place, heh. I got a chance to look at these wheels in person and they look nice!!!!!! Just wondering why you're still sporting the black monoblock on the front right?
    haha yes thats me still sporting the black monoblock. cars pretty dirty huh? sucks there is no garage here to park the car...=/ wheres your place at anyways?

im jealous again lol...so when can i wash your car? haha
    744 CULT!

LOL whenever your around it'll be carwash time hehe

Originally posted by KenzBenz
    haha yes thats me still sporting the black monoblock. cars pretty dirty huh? sucks there is no garage here to park the car...=/ wheres your place at anyways?
    apartment 2010. So do live at allegre too? Where's your m3.

icic i live in 2037 is that by 2010? the m3 is sitting home in the garage, havent taken it for a spin in awhile...wheres the beast at man? hehe see you around

Originally posted by KenzBenz
    ...wheres the beast at man? hehe see you around
    Beast is still sick.... The shop is still fixing the oil leak from the swap. It may be done this week so I may pick it up this weekend. For now I drive a White CR-V, so if you see that around thats me! lol 2010 is near the street ionno where 2037 is. should be in pretty close. I also got a garage at tanglewood so the car will have a home there.

whoa how do you get a garage? i want one! is ur apt by the allegre sign? im all the way in the back where those canopy thingys are. ill make sure to say hi if i see a white crv

I got a garage from Tanglewood. they rent them out. We're somewhat close to the office, two rows in front of the office, if that makes any sense.

icic yea i know where your talking about now, but how much does it cost per month to get a garage at tanglewood??

it was $65 a month. But there is a waitlist. Should put your name on it soon if you want one.

yea ill look into that tomorrow. is it the garages around where the bus gets off?

Looks good...

OG Moderator
    Very clean setup! I guess it clear the front caliper without modding?

nah, needed 10mm spacers...i think only way i ever find a set of wheels that truly fit will have to be custom. 2nd set of wheels that didn't fit, but i guess when you get used wheels you don't really get to choose. but i love these :bunny: