Thread: NJ Meet

NJ Meet

Quick question for the guys on the board

ARE ANY OF YOU GUYS GOING TO THE MB MEET IN NJ AT THE MBUSA HQ on OCTOBER 8 i think it is ???

mblova

C55 Charter Member
    I already tried this question in the thread titled September Northeast AMG/MB weekend ... North-easterners, BE THERE! ... surprisingly little response. I know I'll be there, and Carl will be if he's not in the Dominican Repoublic. knvs has showed interest and I think will ; we still have to talk. ...will I see you there? You have to register with 55fanatic.

im thinking about it. if my car is ready by them im probably end up going. c55 i have to give you a call, sorry i have been so bussy with work i never have a chance to call you. i know for a fact that im going to go to import night i think on the 24 of oct?

C55 Charter Member
    Originally posted by jstrat85
    im thinking about it. if my car is ready by them im probably end up going. c55 i have to give you a call, sorry i have been so bussy with work i never have a chance to call you. i know for a fact that im going to go to import night i think on the 24 of oct?
    Oh ... DUH! Sorry, I meant you, not kvns... Kvns's on the west coast... Ya, gimme a buzz some time during the day tomorrow @ the number I e-mailed ya.

I didn't know about Import Night ... as in the "real" one, HIN, wit all the customs and babes...?