Thread: Diesel power

Diesel power

After reading your C55 upgrades. I just thougt that did you know that Diesel is also guite easy to "upgrade". People here have made up some quite effective engines out from "old" MB diesels. Here is an exaple of W123 300 Diesel, which makes 1/4 mile in under 14 s.
    Here is an other one. Observe the W123 300 turbodiesel and W201 190 300 Turbodiesel. Both about 13,5 s in 400m
    C 30 CDI AMG T -03
    ex S202 Komp -98

I would love a c class diesel!! btw your links dont work for me.. dunno if its cause im at school or not

edit. oh they are videos!
    taking a break from teh 202 ->

I know there's at least one amethyst w202 around here that seems to be a magnet for tickets
    If you can thread the needle... and if your drive can lead to Pole Position today, history may hold a place for you tomorrow.

search. think. do. post.

Originally posted by Renn 208
    I know there's at least one amethyst w202 around here that seems to be a magnet for tickets
    Dude, no idea what you're on about.....
    ::: Sven :::

aaa, linkers no worki!!!
    95 C220 Moonstone/Gray mb-tex
    MODS
    - Replica Avantgarde Grill
    - Flat hood Emblem
    - Plat +4 plugs
    - In Dash Pioneer CD and pioneer speakers
    - XM Radio
    - pioneer 12\" DVC Sub
    - Boss amp
    - Blue headlights & APC signals
    - H&R Springs
    - Bilstein sports up front
    - 17\" MOMO\'s

Originally posted by fastmayte
    aaa, linkers no worki!!!
    same here...I wanna see some videos where I'm gonna kick myself for not getting a diesel...
    -Marshall

97 C230...stock...for now...Daily driver until something new comes...

1969 280 SE...being restored...
    1987 560 SEC...Driven occasionally
    1995 E300D...should be driven more...

Fix the link

For some reason you must delete the %20 that appears near the end of the link. Corrected here: http://brandon.importtransmissionexc...ieselpower.wmv

Nice, in a cloud of black smoke he's off like a rocket!

Wally Budz
    1998 C43

C55 Charter Member
    Holy moly! that old benz in the beginning iz amazing! Thanx for the link.

NA build on a TD would be sweet... gotta love the black smoke then white smoke then a car being shot off....
    97 C280 RIP 09-14-07 killed by a reckless rice rocket jetta (I just try and remember the good times)

***C43***

Clear Corners, ss oil filter, avantgrade grill, sport pedals, clk door pins

Originally posted by Ashkan's C280
    NA build on a TD would be sweet... gotta love the black smoke then white smoke then a car being shot off....
    Sometimes, bud, you confuse even me...
    If you can thread the needle... and if your drive can lead to Pole Position today, history may hold a place for you tomorrow.

search. think. do. post.

Well let me give it another try:

I believe a Normal Aspiration Turbo Diesel engine would be very interesting, primarily due to the scarcity. I would be most interested in reading about someone having this done to their car. Moreover, I enjoyed watching the clip of the turbo cars (which was perviously linked), I, however, found how the burn-outs of these cars would result in black smoke followed by white smoke, to be very interesting, I have never seen this before. I liked it very much
    97 C280 RIP 09-14-07 killed by a reckless rice rocket jetta (I just try and remember the good times)

***C43***

Originally posted by Ashkan's C280
    Well let me give it another try:

I believe a Normal Aspiration Turbo Diesel engine would be very interesting, primarily due to the scarcity. I would be most interested in reading about someone having this done to their car. Moreover, I enjoyed watching the clip of the turbo cars (which was perviously linked), I, however, found how the burn-outs of these cars would result in black smoke followed by white smoke, to be very interesting, I have never seen this before. I liked it very much
    I think that a natural aspiration turbo is kinda impossible...seeing how they are the two opposite ends...a turbo, is, well, FI, and NA is for those that do not have FI...
    -Marshall

97 C230...stock...for now...Daily driver until something new comes...

1969 280 SE...being restored...
    1987 560 SEC...Driven occasionally
    1995 E300D...should be driven more...

The videos are from Finnish MB site
    More this about these cars here The disscussions are in english, so you people can understand it. Enjoy.
    C 30 CDI AMG T -03
    ex S202 Komp -98

if you ran low enough boost it should work (4-5 psi?) but Im not sure what I do know is that bimmer was really freakin fast

***C43***

I think is what he is trying to say is if the turbo diesel was an NA motor? i dunno haha
    taking a break from teh 202 ->

thats a whole lot of smoke