Thread: little update.

Talking little update.

As you may remeber I had a MB Quart sub in the back of my Benz. While it sounded good at low volumes, it couldnt hang with my amp and it did not have the ouput I wanted. So... I sacrificed the use of my rear fold down seats to gain a little boom. Well, a lot of boom. This is what I made:

I know its basic, but I like it. The box is 3 cu ft tuned to 30 hz. The sub is a Fosgate Power T1 15 incher (my first 15 ever). It is gettin power from the Memphis Belle running at 1 ohm.
    Let me just say a few things. In the past, I have never really like Fosgate products, for the stupid reason of "everyone has that". My last couple subs and whatnot have been hyped up brands like RE. I almost didnt buy this sub, until someone whose opinion I respect told me to go for it. Holy cow Im glad I did. This sub is everything I was looking for. It sounds great with the music I listen to, and has tons of output. Mabey the reason everyone has these products is because they are GOOD? Anyway, rant off.
    Oh, and I plan on making a little pannel to go between the sub and the ports, an on it have a extra benz star, and some manufac stickers. I got the fosgate and Quart stickers, Im looking for a Memphis and Alpine, preferaly white. So... if you have any laying around, hook me up
    -Beau
    98 C230 - Black Opal

whats ur stereo, and ne chance on hooking this up with a stock ???
    ps: looks phat

Nice install!,I have rockford pro series on all corners at the moment,nice speakers huh!
    >>00 C43 Black w/birch Black. Immaculate
    >>99 C43 Silver w/CLK55 package
    >>99 S202 RED 250TD Daily.
    >>89 2.6 RED w/16vkit. POS
    >>Old Turbo 2.3 History >>Old Turbo 2.3 Video

yea thats a nice quality sub, rockford make some pritty good gear, and some average stuff also but a mate of myne has a rf 15" sub like that and they go real nice, light cone so they work well in quick base also
    -Logan-

nice very clean!!
    some are haters and some are lovers , but me..... i\'m a shiner!!