Thread: Climate control unit making annoying beeeeeeep sound~!

Arrow Climate control unit making annoying beeeeeeep sound~!

My climate control unit makes an annoying and really really loud beeeeep sound everytime I slow down haha! IT IS SO ANNOYING. The only way to stop it is to turn on climate control, meaning I just put the heater on or something in order for the beeeep to stop, anyone know what this means??? I have the updated climate control, 98+ the lcd screen type one. Thanks.

Dan

The garage::.
    C 230 040 Blacked Out
    Mods: 18\" monoblock, koni lowering springs,Debadged,Black headlight inserts,Custom Puddle Lights, Pioneer P6600,Euro Plates,LED interior lighting

i have a similar problem. it's a high pitch constant ringing noise. sometimes the sound would happen even with the climate control on. took it to a indie shop for mercedes only and i was told there's a leak somewhere. don't remember what exactly it was, but i do remember it would run about $800 or more to have it fixed. so i did't bother.
    ur problem might not be the same as mine. so check with your local shop. some of the guys here might have a similar problem as well.
    by the way, mine is a 99' c280 sport, with lcd climate control.

i have '98 C200 with Auto Climate Control...same problem, which was discussed in this thread. Check it out.

http://www.club202.com/forums/showth...ght=high+pitch

Grech

wow ok thanks for the help that thread explains it all, basically i have to check all the vacum lines tomorrow when i get the chance. Hope this wont be too bad.

Dan

The garage::.
    C 230 040 Blacked Out
    Mods: 18\" monoblock, koni lowering springs,Debadged,Black headlight inserts,Custom Puddle Lights, Pioneer P6600,Euro Plates,LED interior lighting