Thread: Fake Frabus wheels sold as real ones

OG Moderator

Angry Fake Frabus wheels sold as real ones

look at the auction

http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/18-BR...22101488QQrdZ1

look at the picture with the Brabus stamp it has a different lip then the wheels he's trying to sell. Man why are people so Evil??? especially during christmas, I wonder if i Bid 10K for those wheels just for fun, will i get in trouble with Ebay since He's obviously mis-representing his product??
    Got BRABUS?

Good eye. Not sure if I would have caught that.
    1993 ZX6E
    1996 C36
    1972 240Z
    1993 Bayliner 1750

The one who dies with the most toys wins!

hahaha, man gonna suck whoever buys it thinking its authentic. so evil " Spoke design, multi-piece...Check them on the photos. It's an original item, not replica.
    Check the Brabus stamp [on the one piece wheels] on the photo."

On this note, I have some real Brabus multipiece 18's going up for sale in a few days.

well thats dumb the guy can get sued big time for this ?!?!?
    Modified C230, Sprayed Silver Strips, Updated Grill, Tinted all round, Lowered Springs, 17inch Rimms, K&N performance Filter, Performance chip and AMG exhaust Kit, Hella bixenons with Osram Bulbs
    Just in: Pioneer sound system, 2 1000 Watt Subs, 2 Amps, and 1 Head Unit...luvin the BASS

http://www.cardomain.com/id/abuimad

If Its 2 (Good) 2 Be True...Then..Its a 202

Hehe, i reported him to eBay.
    \'06 325i: Black Sapphire Metallic w/Terra Leather
    6spd Manual, Sport Package
    Black Grill, OEM Blackline Taillights, Black/White Roundels

Sold:
    \'97 C230: Brilliant Silver w/ Grey MB Tex: Reich Rocket
    Brabus, Vogtland, Bilstein, Bosch, JVC, MTX
    2006 Spring Bash, Lawton, OK: 1st Place Euro Street
    CarDomain Site
    \'88 420SEL: Smoke Silver w/ Red Leather: Big Pimpin\'
    AMG, eXcelon, Fosgate, MTX

Originally posted by vbrock1137
    Hehe, i reported him to eBay.
    as lame as i am about to sound..but its the right thing to do, cause u dont wanna fork over the money only to realise that ur buying fakes
    damn basterds
    neways good catch
    Modified C230, Sprayed Silver Strips, Updated Grill, Tinted all round, Lowered Springs, 17inch Rimms, K&N performance Filter, Performance chip and AMG exhaust Kit, Hella bixenons with Osram Bulbs
    Just in: Pioneer sound system, 2 1000 Watt Subs, 2 Amps, and 1 Head Unit...luvin the BASS

Originally posted by Abuimad
    as lame as i am about to sound..but its the right thing to do, cause u dont wanna fork over the money only to realise that ur buying fakes
    damn basterds
    neways good catch
    most of the time doing the right thing is not lame. if this guy is trying to pull somthing and gets found out so be it. what comes around goes around.

Originally posted by KenzBenz
    hahaha, man gonna suck whoever buys it thinking its authentic. so evil " Spoke design, multi-piece...Check them on the photos. It's an original item, not replica.
    Check the Brabus stamp [on the one piece wheels] on the photo."
    i would have caught that for sure, i study everything when it comes to ebay
    I can not lose, because even in defeat there is a valuable lesson learned so it evens it up for me

the moral of the story is "Study your shit or someone will do the teaching for you!"

dont buy rolex watch on ebay from hong kong
    BAN HIS ASS!!
    744 C36 AMG- carlsson
    040 C43- way to many modifications
    744 CLK55- even more mods
    CLS55 IWC edition
    744 CLK500 Rocket Bunny widebody

Looks like he took the picture withe the logo off the auction but is still trying to sell them as real.

I suggest we watch the item and send a message to any bidders.

If your parents paid for it, it ain\'t yours!
    My EP Benz - HoP Supercharged/MBenzNL on Board
    MySpace/Josh Keaton Music

OG Moderator
    Originally posted by josh k
    Looks like he took the picture withe the logo off the auction but is still trying to sell them as real.

I suggest we watch the item and send a message to any bidders.
    sure did, maybe its the email i sent him requesting for the part number of the wheels.
    Got BRABUS?

rollinrealbig
    WHA HAHA!!!!

... honestly i would not buy rims off of ebay (unless they are new)

who knows what condition they are in - maybe all bent. why do you think they put them on ebay ?

... and if you think you can get your money back with ebays system - BULLSHIT GOOD LUCK!!!!

one thing i dont understand..what stops a person from setting up a new account..and bidding and never paying or collecting ?
    i only go to ebaymotors...go and check out the cool cars on sale..

haha he took the picture of the brabus logo off...
    95 C280 SPORT, canadian model.... LOTS OF GOODIES

Originally posted by antb_ball7
    haha he took the picture of the brabus logo off...
    I emailed the guy and he said that the picture was from his 2nd set of authentic brabus wheels that he's also selling....

My ex-girlfriend was selling an authentic Louis Vuitton purse that she had that was old and the auction got pulled within hours b/c they claimed it was fake!!!! But it was real!!! Better pics later and it was relisted until it sold...

Anyway, why does eBay monitor purses but not car parts. Type "AMG wheels" into a search and see how many fakes you pull up. Same with body kits. Its messed up. If I was Brabus I would threaten to sue eBay unless they stopped being a channel to sell the fakes. I saw on 60 Minutes that that is what Louis Vuitton did, maybe why eBay has an itchy trigger finger to delete LV auctions....

most giant companies/corporations like ebay dont do shit untill they are sued

OG Moderator
    Originally posted by Under Pressure

Anyway, why does eBay monitor purses but not car parts. Type "AMG wheels" into a search and see how many fakes you pull up. Same with body kits. Its messed up. If I was Brabus I would threaten to sue eBay unless they stopped being a channel to sell the fakes. I saw on 60 Minutes that that is what Louis Vuitton did, maybe why eBay has an itchy trigger finger to delete LV auctions....
    That's true but most of the auction just have the AMG BRABUS etc. . . in there title, most will tell if you if they are style or replica. But this guy is just selling it as Real which is a big NO NO!!!
    Got BRABUS?

tell that the the person who just bid on them..poor guy