Thread: lorinser lips?

lorinser lips?

is this BS or did lorinser really make lip spoilers for the pre-updated 202?

OG Moderator
    I know they made a rear lip, so they probably did make a front lip. But nonetheless it looks UGLY.
    Got BRABUS?

I will always like the rieger infinity.
    1997 Black C280 Sport
    AMG 15\" Alloys
    Blackout stock grille
    K&N Intake
    Remus Exhaust
    Brembo C/D rotors
    PBR Ultimate Ceramic pads
    H&R Sport Springs
    Bilstien Sport Shocks
    Custom boot lip spoiler
    Custom molded eyelids

rollinrealbig
    doesnt look bad, but it will look alot better on an updated bumper. the pre-updated bumper is ugly nomatter what lip you put on it!

lorinser bumpers are the best I think for a 202, square fog lights... just beautiful, split rear man oh man, such class
    97 C280 RIP 09-14-07 killed by a reckless rice rocket jetta (I just try and remember the good times)

***C43***

Clear Corners, ss oil filter, avantgrade grill, sport pedals, clk door pins

I am very certian that those are not made by Lorinser. I hope I am not wrong, but I am really, really sure that they never made anything like that.

lorinser did make lip spoilers...for the SLK...and the CLK(just did a quick search to confrim this), but i dont know about the 202..however they are very ugly, and rollin they wont fit on the updated bumpers of the 202
    forget them....
    Modified C230, Sprayed Silver Strips, Updated Grill, Tinted all round, Lowered Springs, 17inch Rimms, K&N performance Filter, Performance chip and AMG exhaust Kit, Hella bixenons with Osram Bulbs
    Just in: Pioneer sound system, 2 1000 Watt Subs, 2 Amps, and 1 Head Unit...luvin the BASS

http://www.cardomain.com/id/abuimad

If Its 2 (Good) 2 Be True...Then..Its a 202

rollinrealbig
    Originally posted by Abuimad
    lorinser did make lip spoilers...for the SLK...and the CLK(just did a quick search to confrim this), but i dont know about the 202..however they are very ugly, and rollin they wont fit on the updated bumpers of the 202
    forget them....
    Yea I know that they wont, but it would be cool if they did.

i think the first one looks okay.. the pictures look legit, and they are still available for sale at www.carshine.com.au . maybe theyre really old?

Originally posted by ryhi
    maybe theyre really old?
    propably thats the case
    Modified C230, Sprayed Silver Strips, Updated Grill, Tinted all round, Lowered Springs, 17inch Rimms, K&N performance Filter, Performance chip and AMG exhaust Kit, Hella bixenons with Osram Bulbs
    Just in: Pioneer sound system, 2 1000 Watt Subs, 2 Amps, and 1 Head Unit...luvin the BASS

http://www.cardomain.com/id/abuimad

If Its 2 (Good) 2 Be True...Then..Its a 202

just change the whole bumper =)

---------------
    95 Lorinser C280: silver on black leather and burlwood with full Lorinser kit, Dunlop LM 235/40/18 on LM1 rims, lorinser door sills, race pedals, door pins, and sport gauges, bilstein sports susp. with eibach, remus exhaust, avantgarde grill, blinking mirrors

97 AMG SLK 230 Kompressor: silver on red/black leather & carbon fiber, with full amg kit, Dunlop LM 235/40/18 on SL 55 style rims, SL grill, AMG illuminated door sills and door pins

02 A160 Avantgarde: silver on grey leather/fabric, Contisport 215/45/17 on AMG mono IV