Thread: Exterior mods

Exterior mods

Anyone know where I can get the following: 1. Clear Corners (that arent crystal clear and sort of match my existing head lights); 2. M3 Style mirrors; My avant garde grill that I bought for $150 is getting water stains on the black parts of it, the long things seem like they are plastic, anyone know where I can get a quality one?; 3. Side marker signal lights?; 4. I'd like to look into a new body kit such as the Lorinser one with the netting on both the front and rear bumpers

1. ebay
    2. don't know
    3. ebay, or the easiest way to do it is sand it down, paint it, then clearcoat. it's cheaper, and it may look better.
    4. far as i remember, erebuni has them. but beware of build quality. it's not exactly fair. do a search here about bodykits, and u will find all the info u need.

welcome to the forum!

cheers.

i have a couple things that im selling. the clear coners and many more things. email at jstrat85@aol.com and we can talk.

john

john, do u have a avantgarde style grill insert? i am in need of one. as well as a flat hood badge kit.
    thanks.

Spring Master
    noob

huh? somewhat confused about that comment there.

many of the things you mentioned can be found on ebay, as for quality....
    btw get w210 blinking mirrors instead of the m3 mirrors
    Modified C230, Sprayed Silver Strips, Updated Grill, Tinted all round, Lowered Springs, 17inch Rimms, K&N performance Filter, Performance chip and AMG exhaust Kit, Hella bixenons with Osram Bulbs
    Just in: Pioneer sound system, 2 1000 Watt Subs, 2 Amps, and 1 Head Unit...luvin the BASS

http://www.cardomain.com/id/abuimad

If Its 2 (Good) 2 Be True...Then..Its a 202

Originally posted by trymonlam
    john, do u have a avantgarde style grill insert? i am in need of one. as well as a flat hood badge kit.
    thanks.
    nope, sorry i have front and back lights, rims, headers, interior door panels ....

go to www.bekkers.com for better quality stuff than ebay. Get your corners and grill from them
    BAN HIS ASS!!
    744 C36 AMG- carlsson
    040 C43- way to many modifications
    744 CLK55- even more mods
    CLS55 IWC edition
    744 CLK500 Rocket Bunny widebody

why get bmw mirrors for a benz?

you're better off getting bekkers mirrors which are cheaper than 210 mirrors but still look and perform pretty good...I've had mine for over a year...love em...

---------------
    95 Lorinser C280: silver on black leather and burlwood with full Lorinser kit, Dunlop LM 235/40/18 on LM1 rims, lorinser door sills, race pedals, door pins, and sport gauges, bilstein sports susp. with eibach, remus exhaust, avantgarde grill, blinking mirrors

97 AMG SLK 230 Kompressor: silver on red/black leather & carbon fiber, with full amg kit, Dunlop LM 235/40/18 on SL 55 style rims, SL grill, AMG illuminated door sills and door pins

02 A160 Avantgarde: silver on grey leather/fabric, Contisport 215/45/17 on AMG mono IV