Thread: 18x8 et32 18x9 et38 fit 95 c36

18x8 et32 18x9 et38 fit 95 c36

will these rims fit? please help. I have a chance to buy a set of rims that were on an audi tt with the multi bolt 5x100 & 5x112.

Will these fit my C36. 18x8 et32 18x9 et38.
    1995 Silver C36 AMG, Eurospec, HKS intake, 4500K HID-Hi-Lo, 35% tint, custom installed stereo,18\"Fikse 3piece rims, clear corners, S600 grill, flat hood emblem, NGK Iridium plugs, Troutman Custom Stainless Brake lines!

I'm not the wheel expert here so hopefully someone can correct me, but as I recall, the Audi center bore is smaller than the MB center bore, so you may have to find someone who can re-drill, and I'm not sure how much effort that would take.

[edit: Audi TT center bore 57.1, Mercedes center bore 66.5]

This center bore issue may be why it's easier to see Audis with MB wheels than the other way around.

The offsets don't sound unworkable, but again, this is not my area of expertise. If possible, you may just want to see if the seller will let you test fit the wheels.

You can give Sander at The Wheel Supply in Walnut, CA and get his oppinion as he's quite familiar with non-typical fitments for our cars.
    If you can thread the needle... and if your drive can lead to Pole Position today, history may hold a place for you tomorrow.

search. think. do. post.

Lightbulb

not sure if this helps, but the 190 is your granddaddy ... So I have 18x8ET 31 up front and 18x9 ET 35 in the rear. Rubbing is minimal, but then again i haven't rolled my fenders yet...

offsets are pretty close to what you said, but would actually suck in towards the car a few mm. It should work, but as mentioned earlier, the center bore is too small on an audi if its oem. If its aftermarket, you might get lucky....

lightbulb!
    woohoo!
    1993 black/black 190e 2.6