Thread: Bilstein Sports Installed

Bilstein Sports Installed

Well firstly a big shout out to Paul, (23K) for installing my shocks in my C280, well into last night so it would be ready today. Cheers for that mate. The difference is amazing, all 4 of my shocks were completely shot, oil patches on them, soft as, the car handles like its on rails now, and the ass end doesnt bounce all over the place
    1995 C36 ///AMG

In Charge
    Awesome! Nothing like helping a fellow Member with an install.
    1998 C43
    1994 C280 (Retired)

"Simplicity is the ultimate sophistication." - da Vinci

congrats, now we really need those pics
    Modified C230, Sprayed Silver Strips, Updated Grill, Tinted all round, Lowered Springs, 17inch Rimms, K&N performance Filter, Performance chip and AMG exhaust Kit, Hella bixenons with Osram Bulbs
    Just in: Pioneer sound system, 2 1000 Watt Subs, 2 Amps, and 1 Head Unit...luvin the BASS

http://www.cardomain.com/id/abuimad

If Its 2 (Good) 2 Be True...Then..Its a 202

Congrats dude, my eibach pro springs and koni shocks have been sitting in my living room watching TV with me since September

I think CKlasse was the only other guy from club202 in Colorado who could help install them, but now I think he's gone. I have a couple of other friends who can help, but I'm telling you after I talked to them about it for a while, I seriously have the feeling that they could get all of us badly hurt with those springs

Lets wait till next month, my manager said I should be getting a significant salary increase and a hefty bonus, yaaaay :banana:

Excellent,good to hear the outcome was worth it!....im amazed we actually got it done by midnight after i lost as many tools/nuts/bolts as i possibly could have LOL
    glad i could help out!...weather turned alright for the cruise huh?
    end up smoken anyone in the corners?
    >>00 C43 Black w/birch Black. Immaculate
    >>99 C43 Silver w/CLK55 package
    >>99 S202 RED 250TD Daily.
    >>89 2.6 RED w/16vkit. POS
    >>Old Turbo 2.3 History >>Old Turbo 2.3 Video

wow...
    i wish someone can help me with my installs. kinda similar to the situation of 202rules, my roll bars have been hanging out with me in my room for a while now...

After lunch was good as, but on the way to Whangamata I was scared, haha, the road was slick as and my ass was hanging out on virtually every corner, but after it dried out it was great, flat as through corners, we set up a rolling road block on the 2 lane part of the southern motorway on the way back, 2 of us in each lane, that was pure comedy, I didnt have the best cornering abilitys there as there was an audi A4 quattro, but overall was well impressed.
    1995 C36 ///AMG