Thread: What do you think bout Brabus Block S on our w202

What do you think bout Brabus Block S on our w202

What do you think it's look good on our model

I think it would look nice, I personally only like aero 2's but it can work. but keep in mind your breaks will be showing a lot, and there is nothing I dislike more than, a car with nice rims that show shitty breaks....
    97 C280 RIP 09-14-07 killed by a reckless rice rocket jetta (I just try and remember the good times)

***C43***

Clear Corners, ss oil filter, avantgrade grill, sport pedals, clk door pins

rollinrealbig
    exactly -

get your calipers painted and buy a set of drilled&slotted rotors.

better yet - go Brembo!

as Ashkan said it would show a lot of your brakes and disks but other than that they look really nice

on another note

i hate the painted stock callipers especialy the ones painted red.....no offence ne1 who has this mod done...but i feel like its putting an AMG body kit on a 180 and rebadgingt it to c36..
    Modified C230, Sprayed Silver Strips, Updated Grill, Tinted all round, Lowered Springs, 17inch Rimms, K&N performance Filter, Performance chip and AMG exhaust Kit, Hella bixenons with Osram Bulbs
    Just in: Pioneer sound system, 2 1000 Watt Subs, 2 Amps, and 1 Head Unit...luvin the BASS

http://www.cardomain.com/id/abuimad

If Its 2 (Good) 2 Be True...Then..Its a 202

well I think if you got some slotted or drilled rotors, ss lines, better pads, some good fluid, and painted the hat something other than red, like a silver, just to give it a better look, that would be a very nice upgrade, and it would not cost more than 400ish, for some great stopping power, anything better would be short of a lot of money
    97 C280 RIP 09-14-07 killed by a reckless rice rocket jetta (I just try and remember the good times)

***C43***

it would look better on a CLS or new body mercedes but why not try it out, i havent seen it yet
    BAN HIS ASS!!
    744 C36 AMG- carlsson
    040 C43- way to many modifications
    744 CLK55- even more mods
    CLS55 IWC edition
    744 CLK500 Rocket Bunny widebody

Originally posted by jnolte
    it would look better on a CLS or new body mercedes but why not try it out, i havent seen it yet
    :werd: ...unless your car has a nice custom bodykit that would go well with these wheels & like many have already said it shows alot of your brakes, so just make sure at very least it doesnt show rusty brakes get those mofos painted....
    I can not lose, because even in defeat there is a valuable lesson learned so it evens it up for me

the wheels look pretty good but you need brakes like the ones on my car. they would really nice!

damn brembro kit is like $3,500 - is this for real??

Originally posted by unHookt
    damn brembro kit is like $3,500 - is this for real??
    go with stoptec! it better and cheaper!

thebreakman is even better than that too

***C43***

Ok, I'll have to go against the grain and say I don't like the way those wheels look at all. Just not a fan of how open it looks, and the curved face really works against it for me. IMHO.

I don't like them either. It looks like some generic wheel people throw on thier cars in the winter. Uninspired.