bought car with 128,000 highway miles
currently have 283,500 miles

oil & filter change every 3,000 miles with complete inspection!

4 wheel alignment gets performed every 3 months along with tire balance (all four).

ever year i do a complete 60k service...tranny service with new fluid, filter & gasket, coolant flush, fuel filter, p/s filter & flush fluid, cabin filter, air filter, brake fluid flush, & wiper blade. in addition to this, every year i replace my steering shock, drivebelt, spark plugs, ignition wires, lower ball joints, shifter bushings & adjust both front wheel bearings.

in the past few years i have done as much as replace the ABS sensor harness on rear diff, thermostat, LCA arm bushings (both sides), purge valve, antenna mast, both front wheel bearings, idler arm repair kit, complete drag link assembly with outer tie rod ends, reseal oil pan, front pads & rotors, rear pads & rotors, both flex dics, MAF sensor, valve cover gasket, reseal rear diff along with side seals and pinion seal, new springs (lowering springs), new shocks (bilstein sports), new tires, replace front windshield (under insurance), and replaced the tranny (complete) at 228,000 miles which was the original one.

head gasket & engine wire harness were done by previous owner and have not come back to haunt me yet!

i have done so many repairs that i may have missed a few things along the lines here...but that is because i like to keep my car running and looking perfect and i do all the repairs at my work so you can X out all the labor costs!!!!!!!!!!!

Jason