bought the car with 84k 2 years ago.

other than doing regular brake, sparks, oil, filter and tire maintinance and replacements. did it a million times by now. after all these things all i do is add gas and go, she runs like new, surprisingly mush better than other mercedes with the same motors.

before hitting 100k i had to replace:

MAF@ approx 95k

idler arm busing,

sheering absorber( shock)

lower control arm bushings

dif sleeves( had a diff leak)

fuel line by the right wheel

every engine gasket( head, valves etc etc @ 90k =(

2 flex disks at once( i was under the car and killed 2 birds with one stone)

shifter bushings( they need replacing... AGAIN, i treat this car like the manual it should have been in the first place! the parts like $1)

fuel filters ( depending on year there
are 2 pumps and filters)

1 Coil pack

1 serpentine belt

new battery replaced in the summer @ 117k ( believe it or not it was the original from 1997!!!)

there are a bunch of things i even forgot by now.

i think i have bought a lemon sometimes i feel like i was ripped off cause i bought it at a dealer ( non mercedes) and paid to much.

the pain isnt so great anymore( its staring to fade or something liek the previous owner never put a coat of wax on it.

it was perfect when i bought it until a few days passed by after i bought it and the detailing trick of wax and windex that some dealers like to use revealed what was actually hidden. the car looked all shiny, almost wet in a sense, it looked brand new!!! even though its a 1997 in the year of 2006 when i bought it.

it was kinda funny because i drove maybe 200 miles and there was a thick coat of dust on the car( wax and windex cause the beautiful shine, but it attracts so much dust!!!), so i washed and waxed it.

TODAY i hit 130k =) she still goe strong.
shes revealing a rust spot on the left door towards the fender on the behing the molding( im thinking water is being trapped behind there)

just did new SS brake lines, pads and rotors all around...again( i drive alot and very hard!)

now thinking about doing a trans flush and new trans filter.

my drag link has been gone since 95k or so, so i need to replace that too.

need to replace serpentine belt soon

my now X's mom hit my car, so i need some body work done. fixed the headlight housing with a heat gun and glue, saved about $500 =) on that lol need to pull the inner aprone, fix the bumper and paint the new fender i have. replace the broken euro side marker, a 1 day project busting my ass.

After this, its all just add gas and go. Do the regular appropriate maintenance. If i hit over 200k miles with this car, im happy =)

Im driving her until she falls apart!!