Ok here we go:

1999 C 280 Sport 77K Miles currently. Car was bought back in 2003 by my sister in Nashville, TN with 23K on the odometer. It was a "dealer" car. Car has been regualrly maintained from the beginning by the dealer at the regualr service intervals. <---That was then, this (from 58,900-present) is now and things work differently when a car is owned by me. Car was inherited by me July 15th 2005.

Major Problems I've had or that the car had before I got it:

From new to around 40K nothing but small shit, I think I saw a small electrical issue in there, and dealer service.

In the mid 40K range the wheel buaring froze and destroyed the passenger side front suspension, pretty much everything replaced including control arms, shock, rotor, caliper, etc. At some point in the late 50K range before I got it, a shock went stupid and had to be replaced.

The dealer and I fought over a vibration issue that ended up being a bent rim. Went through three sets of tires trying to fix the problem, paid for an alignment, and had a rim re-done in the end. I now have stock size on there as a result and don't like to talk about it cause it make me angry.

After I got the car from 58,900 miles:

Oil changes every 7500 miles: Mobil One Synthetic only
All services are done at their regular intervals
Front and rear lower control arm bushings
Transmission mounts
Engine Mounts
Transmission Control Unit
Valve in transmission
Coil pack blown and replaced
Spark Plugs
Serpentine Belt
A/C evaportor sensor
Crank Sensor
Transmision Flush (done at cost to dealer due to TCU issue)
Headlight lens replaced (cracked)
Idle Adjustment
Brake Pads
Brake Flush
New Bilstein HD shocks
Eibach Prokit Springs installed
Alignment done by dealer with camber bolts after springs

Edit at 77k miles 6/23/2006
Add:
Fuel System Flush
Replaced a starter relay