yep, all things are true. Bottom end was stock, and I will show you all soon, many people have run 9psi on the same boar stroke compression. Its a non issue. Th problem was I couldnt pull time. The trans was not ment for what I was doing, this is very true, So I looked at all my options, the C36 used the 722.3 (or 4) which was the same as the 500sl, and renntech was running 500+ hp through them no issues.

But I chose to swap to the 717.430, which I did about 2 years ago, and its ready for boost now, 500hp driveshafts, and 3.27LSD out back. I wont boost it again till I go full standalone though.

I love the m103/104's I have sucked up water a few times, run them 4 qts low, etc etc. They are bullet proof, the 103 and cis was much nicer imo, but for making power their no beating the m104 if it had a standalone.

Only things failing on the cis cars were ezl's and 1 coil... stock 104 will drive you nuttz chasing electrical problems with their enviromentially friendly wiring from the mid 90's it was a german thing, very bad.

I dont wana take the air outa this, but Ive had my crank pulley off more then once, I do not see 17hp gains in this pulley.

I also say the swap is not done without a standlone. I will be offering standalones and turbo mani's by end of year for all m104's

Don