I have this annoying, clunking noise coming from the front, driver's side wheel area. The noise is only apparent when going over small, road imperfections like pebble tiled stones or the likes. The metal clunking noise even gets worse when the brakes are applied and even more so when the road is going downhill with the brakes applied. The funny thing is (although I'm not laughing) is that it goes away and seems like it only happens when the engine is still cold. There is no noise when going over manholes, those road, reflectorized dividers, big dips and bumps.

So far, I have replaced:
Rotors, brake pads, pad sensors, front lca bushings (both r&l), ball joints (both r&l), tie rod ends (both r&l), steering dampener, belt tensioner dampener, swaybar bushings, wheels, tires, had a full alignment, bled brakes, checked the shocks and springs.

Already bought wheel bearings but from what I've gathered in this forum is that wheel bearing related problems often if not always have a constant, rhythmic noise which I don't, so I'm holding off on that one.

I'm running out of ideas and worse, money. Any suggestions? Thanks.