its been done - 'haters gonna hate'

We ran into a little problem and the story goes something like this;
we sailed through getting all four shocks in, the shocks were in one box and they were not labelled; we did not know which belonged to the front or rear so we used a little common sense and thought the shorter ones would sit the front. we were wrong.
Basically, half way through, we got the rear shocks in and measured how much drop we would need and cut the springs 2 coils. we dropped the car back on the wheels and NOTHING. we figured the shocks were too arrogant so we cut the springs another HALF A COIL to suffice for the gap. BAD IDEA.
Then when we went to fit the front shocks, we realised it wasn't fitting right, and we both decided that we had got them the wrong way round. So we swapped them around and decided NOT to cut the front springs because of my already low ground clearance. And this is how it turned out.

To this very moment in time, i do not regretting cutting the 2 and a half coils for the rear, but only regret we didn't take ANY COILS OFF THE FRONT! The car now seems to sit front high by an inch or two and its beginnning to annoy me. Springs are also far too small to sit and hold themselves in both top and bottom cups... which means I'll have to invest in a set of standard springs for MOT.

The shocks are brilliant, a little bouncy at the moment but a mercedes being a mercedes at its weight im hoping the shocks will soften up a little after wearing it in a couple of miles.

Now, im planning on getting some wheel spacers for the back to bring the wheel back out of its arch. 20mm hub centrics but still stubbed to understand how these work; I WILL need longer bolts/studs right?