So i found a used set of h and r sports and bilsteins on my local CL. Gonna be picking then up soon when i find the time. All the part numbers match up with the website so im ready to go. He even said it comes with "rubber inserts" im guessing thats the spring pad. Not sure what number at the moment. So i guess i have a couple questions.

1. Are there numbers on the pad itself so when i pick them up ill be able to tell?
2. Anyone got this set up on there car with 18s? If so, please post pics, im running 18x8.5 in the front and 18x10 in the rear. Forgot the offset to be honest. Prolly like a 35 but im runnin 15-20mm spacers all around. Forgot exactly what size
3. Whos gonna help me put these on?!?! I live in an apt and we arent able to work on cars. Hella weak!!

I prolly wont be putting them on anytime soon tho due to i have to get smaller tires in the front since itll rub like crazy, i just put the tire on bc
I had them already.

Heres one of the pics the seller sent me. He said when he bought the car it had 100k on the car. And he decided to put it back to stock