Long story short, I got pulled over, put on my right turn signal, then put on my hazards, put the blinker stick thing in the "neutral" position, turned off the car and removed the key from the ignition, then turned off the hazards. After the car was off for about 5 minutes with the daytimes on, out of no where my turn signals wouldn't work. No left, no right. Hazards worked fine. I checked the fuse and it was fine. I checked every fuse actually and none of them were popped.

I don't know what could have caused it. The bulbs I have in there are new, I put them in probably a month ago. They are also the correct bulbs. I'm 99% certian it has nothing to do with the fuse or the bulbs. After doing a little surfing on the web I found that it could possibly be the 'relay' thats contained in a plastic black box on the firewall behind the fuse box. I'm guessing its the 'Turn Signal Relay'? I don't really know what else could be the problem. I've gotten a new engine harness less than 20k mi ago. I have 155k mi on the car now.

Is there any way for me to check the relay to see if its good or not? I don't have a voltmeter. Could the soldered contacts in the relay be re-soldered? If so, I could just do that myself. I suppose its not the biggest problem, but I would rather not be driving around with no blinkers. Can't afford another ticket. lol.

I'm about to go out and look at it and see if there are any visual indications of the relay failing. I doubt I'll have any luck.