As you may remeber I had a MB Quart sub in the back of my Benz. While it sounded good at low volumes, it couldnt hang with my amp and it did not have the ouput I wanted. So... I sacrificed the use of my rear fold down seats to gain a little boom. Well, a lot of boom. This is what I made:

I know its basic, but I like it. The box is 3 cu ft tuned to 30 hz. The sub is a Fosgate Power T1 15 incher (my first 15 ever). It is gettin power from the Memphis Belle running at 1 ohm.
Let me just say a few things. In the past, I have never really like Fosgate products, for the stupid reason of "everyone has that". My last couple subs and whatnot have been hyped up brands like RE. I almost didnt buy this sub, until someone whose opinion I respect told me to go for it. Holy cow Im glad I did. This sub is everything I was looking for. It sounds great with the music I listen to, and has tons of output. Mabey the reason everyone has these products is because they are GOOD? Anyway, rant off.
Oh, and I plan on making a little pannel to go between the sub and the ports, an on it have a extra benz star, and some manufac stickers. I got the fosgate and Quart stickers, Im looking for a Memphis and Alpine, preferaly white. So... if you have any laying around, hook me up
-Beau