Well my supercharger no longer works.. Ive noticed the past couple weeks that my supercharger intermittantly would not engage the clutch.. I could audibly hear the clutch trying to click to engage the supercharger.. but every so often it would fail and NO power!! When this happens there is too much of an air gap in between the the pulley and clucth magent.
so I figured a replacement clucth would be easily done.. but this morning on the way to work it just fried!!.. I could smell electrical burning smell. now I believe my clutch is completely toasted.. so I will either need a new clutch ($500), or a new charger assembly with clutch(~$1800).
an other option is to have a custom pulley machined(~$1-200).. or the easiest and cheapest of them all... weld the clutch together!!!
Im going to remove my supercharger tomorrow night and see if I can weld it together.
Im in the midst of deciding what to do to my engine (swap it out, have internal work done, upgrade supercharger) so for now.. I really dont want to spend money on a new charger or clutch.. so a welding I will go!!
I will post up tomorrow and let you all know how things went!