Thread: OEM L.E.D Tail Lights

OEM L.E.D Tail Lights

Ok i think i might have posted this before but does anyone no how to get L.E.D OEM tail lights i try to contacte rman the person that has them on this form and he sent me notthing in return....... so does anyone els know how to get them
    Mercedes
    Engineers
    Racecars
    Carfully
    Economically
    Drivability
    Even
    Safety

buy the ebay ones, and retrofit them into the OEM housings. it's a bit of effort and requires a dremmel, but it's doable. that's how he made his set.

Yeah and search the forum, a guy has already done that and even was kind enough to post pictures!
    Jim
    >> My white Greek merC

Re: OEM L.E.D Tail Lights

Originally posted by Nelson Lago
    Ok i think i might have posted this before but does anyone no how to get L.E.D OEM tail lights i try to contacte rman the person that has them on this form and he sent me notthing in return....... so does anyone els know how to get them
    dude i thought i got back. sorry bro i got bad memory combined with laziness and procrastination = flake.

anyhow, as proven guilty said. get the ebay ones, and trim the shit out of the OEM lenses, and wallah! you're done.

O Ok thats what you did damm i though somone made them. thanks........... and im the same way lazy dum bad memory
    Mercedes
    Engineers
    Racecars
    Carfully
    Economically
    Drivability
    Even
    Safety

I'm also interested in this topic since I like the instant on and off nature of LEDs.

I did try to post a reply on the guy's (sorry I forgot the name) thread but havent received a reply from him.

If anyone happen to document the step-by-step instruction showing how much work needs to be done, it'll be much appreciated.

thanks

ya and what exact led tail light did he use.............. i might find it if i look hard
    Mercedes
    Engineers
    Racecars
    Carfully
    Economically
    Drivability
    Even
    Safety

Originally posted by Nelson Lago
    ya and what exact led tail light did he use.............. i might find it if i look hard
    I think he bought aftermarket LED tails from Ebay and take the circuit board apart and combine it with factory lenses..if i'm not mistaken