Thread: Photoshopped Grill

Photoshopped Grill

i have a black grill on my car and just photoshopped it with a star in the middle of it and i think it looks surprisingly good.. better then the ones on ebay

heres a pic of my actual car and then with the photoshopped one

tell me what u think

not feelin it, just stick with the black grill, looks a lot better!

yeeah i know
    it was just to see

Looks bad on the 202s.

:werd:

Your current grill looks astonishing, Love the C36 when its not silver! Skip the Large star theme.
    Jim
    >> My white Greek merC

Originally posted by NEA-4311
    :werd:

Your current grill looks astonishing, Love the C36 when its not silver! Skip the Large star theme.
    efxaristo

love the black grille. dont really like the large grille star, though.

did you paint the grille, or did you buy it blacked out? also, how has it been standing up to rock chips?
    1999 C43 AMG

Originally posted by m a x i m u s
    love the black grille. dont really like the large grille star, though.

did you paint the grille, or did you buy it blacked out? also, how has it been standing up to rock chips?

i bought it from ebay blacked out but it was not glossy.. just flat black and had chips to begin with.. so i got it repainted and but it on like in the winter and i have a tiny chip on the left side of it.. but thats it

If you do do it black out the star too don't leave it polished. I like the way it look's if the car is dropped nicely and has some big wheels, kinda looks more DTMish, I think it would look cool as long as the star was blacked too.

i dig it. always thought about buying one of those ebay ones and painting everything black except the star.

i hate them..they dont work with the out chasis...they work on SL's and CL's, but im afraid not w202's...
    Modified C230, Sprayed Silver Strips, Updated Grill, Tinted all round, Lowered Springs, 17inch Rimms, K&N performance Filter, Performance chip and AMG exhaust Kit, Hella bixenons with Osram Bulbs
    Just in: Pioneer sound system, 2 1000 Watt Subs, 2 Amps, and 1 Head Unit...luvin the BASS

http://www.cardomain.com/id/abuimad

If Its 2 (Good) 2 Be True...Then..Its a 202

I agree with most here, it looks out of place because of the size and the attention factor.

Can you photoshop it all black and see if it's any better?

Not keen on the star in the grill, something just doesn't look right, what about getting rid of the bonnet badge aswell/instead?

The black grille looks MUCH better