Thanks Gents for all the replies. The strange part now is that the noise seemed to disappear. I wrote this thread right after I replaced the lca bushings (which I was certain was the problem), tie rod ends, swaybar bushings, full alignment and still heard the noise going home. There is this downhill part of the road coming out of the house that has this pebbled stones that I hear this sound every freaking morning. The day after I replaced the parts above, it didn't make the noise anymore. Haven't driven the car over the weekend so I will find out for sure by this week. Could it be that the poly bushings needed to "sit" first which I highly doubt?
Anyways, I will definitely observe and find out this week.

Remo, checked the top/bottom part of shocks - it's good.

C280nz, checked the shocks by pushing front end of car up/down - no noise. Not 100% that it only happens when the engine is cold but so far, past experiences point to that.

Proven, yes, shocks and springs would definitely be upgraded in the near future. Eibach pro and Koni, huh? Was looking at Vogtland/Koni.

Logic, the sound actually is more apparent when the engine is still cold and not hot. From my last Indy engine checkup, the engine mount was still "ok" per the mechanic. Turning doesn't affect the sound at all.

This is a dumb question, but is there an antirattle spring for the front brakes or is this just for the rear?