Thread: can anyone please post pictures of your vacuum pump?

can anyone please post pictures of your vacuum pump?

hi. i just recently bought a new vacuum pump. there's going to be two air hoses that go to it. i believe one is yellow and one is clear (white). i don't know which hose goes to which nozzle. can you please take a quick picture? it's the vacuum pump in the trunk. behind the lining on the right side. please i really need help. i can't find it anywhere.

hey man, just for you i went outside and looked at mine, yes theyre yellow and white, the yellow one should be closest to your tail light. So for example if your sitting in ur trunk and looking at the pump, the yellow one will be on your right and the white one on your left. hope this helps
    95 black on black c280
    drop in K$N filter
    16\" e class wheels
    tinted windows
    c36 front lip
    integrated phone

thank you so much for looking at it. but my pump is already taken out. can you tell me which hose, yellow or white, is closet to the hump thing on the pump? again thank you so much. it's greatly appreciated

the white one is closest to the hump

95 black on black c280
    drop in K$N filter
    16\" e class wheels
    tinted windows
    c36 front lip
    integrated phone

thank you so much! that's extremely helpful. that's what i needed. i love club202! members are so helpful

no problem
    95 black on black c280
    drop in K$N filter
    16\" e class wheels
    tinted windows
    c36 front lip
    integrated phone

did it fix ur problem?

i haven't put the pump in yet. but it should fix the problem. seeing how the pump was like burnt out. if it didnt fix my door problem for sure it'll fix something. haha. i'll let you guys know when i get it in. it's still being shipped right now. thanks again

My pump used to have blown motor. I refused to get new one cos i'm not so rich. I spent lots of time fit in a new motor (bought from some stereo junk for 5 dollars)... I managed to fix it in, I damaged one motor.. and happent to buy motor again. Finally I made it work.