Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234

Thread: anyone interested in a CAI for 23k?

well i just need everything welded lol. i suck at welding thats y mines look the way it does. y would it cost more? he already knows how to do it. it should be a breeze 2nd time running
    Theres a demon in my car i tell yah....its name is KOMPRESSOR lmfao

well for him to make another one he would need my car , ill call him and see what he would charge for him to make those two pipes with flange and ill get back at ya...since he made one doesn't mean he made a jig for others soooooo ill get back at ya...if this gets a little more crazy ill just get his number and you can call him just in case it takes a while here is his email address , his name is chris sales@rx-motorsports.com
    99 C230 KOMPRESSOR SPORT (SOLD)
    98 C43 AMG (SOLD)

i have had some people requesting possibly a CAI like mine to be made, so instead of me typing the whole thing again all the info can be found under members forum under MY 1999 C230 K SPORT
    98 C43 AMG (SOLD)

intake

hey cru did you ever get that intake ordered, i know you wanna be like me LOL j/k
    98 C43 AMG (SOLD)

AT LEAST I MADE MINES........WITH ABSOLUTLY NO WELDING EXPERENCE LMAO......when are you coming back.....I really want you to design a sick ass box for my 10" alpine type x box. im going for stealth as much as possible..........i have space where the spare tire is also.....

I have to grab up some money, i told chris i'll let him know asap, he said he's going to need your car to make a jig, i guess so he can make a bunch
    Theres a demon in my car i tell yah....its name is KOMPRESSOR lmfao

AS FAR AS STEALTH GOES AS MINE IS IN THE LEFT SIDE PANEL...ITS MORE THEN ENOUGH SUB FOR ME AND DOESN'T WEIGH TOO MUCH SINCE ITS HALF FIBERGLASS. THE REASON FOR CARPET IS I THROW STUFF BACK THERE AND PROUBLY GET PITS ON IT FROM THINGS HITTING IT SO I WENT WITH CARPET. THE SUB IS ALSO OUT OF PHASE AND SOUND SO MUCH BETTER. AS FOR NEEDING MY CAR ILL NEED 100 CASH FOR MY TIME lol J/K
    98 C43 AMG (SOLD)

opps a bumped by mistake
    98 C43 AMG (SOLD)