Holy hell how I I respond in correct order!

One thing comes to mind on the shifter is the wood trim was different those years (possibly) so you need to measure the rectangular hole in the wood trim and ill see how they compare, otherwise you may end up with a gap between the shifter and wood trim.

R129 diff I do not believe ever came in the 95' C36. I have no clue. Reason I find it hard to believe is the subframe would have to be different? My install required removal of the subframe, cutting, welding, wrong driveline angle, torn flex coupler bla bla bla. It worked. But never again. I have the diff, it should be fine. Rear cover had to be cut and trimmed, but you can get a replacement and go your way.

So buy at your own risk. The axles and driveline bolt up, but correct mounting and spacing is for you to fit.

A little side note, I would NEVER pay more then $200 for a used diff. $80-150 is typical local wrecker prices for a used MB pumpkin. They hardly ever fail, they are a part that every wrecker has on the shelf and can't get rid of!