Thread: a/c unit

a/c unit

what do I have to check if all of a sudden, my a/c unit stop working? Fuse, relay. . . Thanks for the help in advance.

What do you mean.? No air comes out or just hot air comes out?
    \"There\'s a war out there, old friend, a world war. And it\'s not about who\'s got the most bullets, it\'s about who controls the information.\"

Cosmo - Sneakers

Did you mean no power? if so, then there is a fuse for the unit. I think it is 15 amps. But yeah, check that first.

Manong whats happening when you turn on your a/c? Is the EC button always lit? Do you hear the a/c motor going on? Whens the last time you charge the a/c unit? But the first thing i would check are the fuse.

Found the problem, it was the flat fuse that needs replacement. Thanks for the help folks.

Cool.

So now there's the question of why the fuse popped. Any changes made recently? That's kinda odd to happen.

the AC problem was not for a W202...i think its for a W124, right? glad you found the problem...
    BRABUS-W202

Originally posted by Recaro18
    the AC problem was not for a W202...i think its for a W124, right? glad you found the problem...
    thanks Ricky for checking the problem last night. bought and installed the fuse and it's working already. by the way, it was a pleasure doing business with you again and again . . . :bunny:

cool...my pleasure as always!
    BRABUS-W202