Thread: auto-lock problem

auto-lock problem

Hey everyone reading,

I got my 98 c230 back from the accident shop a couple weeks back...i know something was going to happen and here it is. You know how when your car is unlocked and when you start driving it autolocks?...well mine does not auto-lock anymore...i checked both of the fuse boxes and all of the fuses seem to be working...and solutions would greatly help becuase i got so used to it auto-locking and i always forget to lock it ever since...please let me know...

Thanks
    Carlo
    Superpnoy

interesting would a 1997 C280 have this feature or is the part of the DAS 3 system that only started to be avaliable in 98

i think if you look in your manual there is a way to turn it off and on. it is a combination of key button pushing or something

Originally posted by detroit202
    i think if you look in your manual there is a way to turn it off and on. it is a combination of key button pushing or something
    yeah what he said or try the stealership for you last resort.

oh sorry guys!...thanks for the help ill check into it...for some reason the e-mail notifications didnt come so i forgot i posted this...thanks again