Thread: are there pre-painted nozzles available for W202 from MB?

are there pre-painted nozzles available for W202 from MB?

are there pre-painted washer nozzles available for W202 from MB?
    (in brilliant silver, for my car)

thanks!

OG Moderator
    what nozzles?..washer nozzles?
    as far as I know they are all black placstic, you'd have to paint them yourself.
    *2002 E320 4Matic Wagon* Daily
    --Not lowered—18" Alphards—Stock exhaust.
    Lots Coming—3 piece 18" AMG Aero II—Custom Bags—Wide Fenders—W210 E55 Engine Swap with 4matic—

*1999 C230K Turbo* Track Car
    --18" SL55 AMG's--KW V2 Suspension--SLK55 Front and Rear Brake--Wiechers Braces--Custom GT28 Turbo--Custom 3" Exhaust--68mm Throttle body--450cc Injectors--Custom Intake Manifold--Custom liquid to air intercooler--C36 Rear--Brabus Front--

Originally posted by SLAMMED_C
    what nozzles?..washer nozzles?
    as far as I know they are all black placstic, you'd have to paint them yourself.
    yes... I forgot to say washer nozzles....

the dealer's bodyshop painted them for free, but
    warned me that they could come off quite easily.
    sure enough, after a while, they did...

I wish they would do away with the nozzles and do what chevy did and have the wipers spray fluid
    I can not lose, because even in defeat there is a valuable lesson learned so it evens it up for me

my 1990 integra had the sprays under the hood (right at the edge) and it was neat.. nothing on the hood itself

Etienne
    I can resist everything except temptation

Originally posted by MrSpace
    my 1990 integra had the sprays under the hood (right at the edge) and it was neat.. nothing on the hood itself

Etienne
    thats what i'm talking about, I dont like it on the hood..w/ my car being white Its hard enough trying to keep it clean w/o wiping down the hood whenever I use the wipers

100th post...
    I can not lose, because even in defeat there is a valuable lesson learned so it evens it up for me

OG Moderator
    You could try modifying ML washer nozzles.. they actually mount on the windshield cowl just under the edge of the hood.
    *2002 E320 4Matic Wagon* Daily
    --Not lowered—18" Alphards—Stock exhaust.
    Lots Coming—3 piece 18" AMG Aero II—Custom Bags—Wide Fenders—W210 E55 Engine Swap with 4matic—

*1999 C230K Turbo* Track Car
    --18" SL55 AMG's--KW V2 Suspension--SLK55 Front and Rear Brake--Wiechers Braces--Custom GT28 Turbo--Custom 3" Exhaust--68mm Throttle body--450cc Injectors--Custom Intake Manifold--Custom liquid to air intercooler--C36 Rear--Brabus Front--

Originally posted by SLAMMED_C
    You could try modifying ML washer nozzles.. they actually mount on the windshield cowl just under the edge of the hood.
    really I never noticed, would something like that be very difficult ...I'm not a real die hard DIY kind of guy but if its not too hard I'd give it a try

My moms old car a 1997 S500 had nozzles underneath the hood that sprayed on the windshield. That was tight! I wish the 202 had that.........

The garage::.
    C 230 040 Blacked Out
    Mods: 18\" monoblock, koni lowering springs,Debadged,Black headlight inserts,Custom Puddle Lights, Pioneer P6600,Euro Plates,LED interior lighting

Why don't you remove them & have them painted to match ?
    If you switch to another kind ( under hood ), you will just end up with 2 holes in your hood.
    Yes, I have a few mods, but they\'re so discrete, my wife hasn\'t noticed them.

2000 C 230 K