Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Want to covert your auto to manual please read.

btw have i mentioned i hate you... THAT WAS A SWEET SETUP!!!

I had to fabb half my shit, the flywheel magnet and all!!! YOU COULD REALLY HELP ME OUT BTW!!!

is that a 717.XXX trans and do you have the vin of the car it came out of, the dealers parts catalog cant find my crossmember and a few other parts I have ghetto rigged... AND I STILL DONT HAVE A DAMN SHIFT KNOB!!!

im soooo jelous!!!

ezeneli
    Dont know the vin# but there is part numbers on all parts I can post them if you want. But the tranny will be gone next week I sold it, just waiting for funds.

so who bought the tranny? someone on the club?
    If you can thread the needle... and if your drive can lead to Pole Position today, history may hold a place for you tomorrow.

search. think. do. post.

part numbers please, MY SWAP sucks.... I fabbed half the shit...

Mainly I need the shift linkages, and cross member.... but id like them all if you would please... I just need to find them in the computer to order stuff....

Thanks for any help...

ezeneli
    Originally posted by Renn 208
    so who bought the tranny? someone on the club?
    Someone in MN, he found the post here, must be a member here, and called me, sent out check Friday. Now waiting for the funds. If I dont recive funds I will inform, but likely not, he seemed pretty serious.

Check you PM.

:-) neil

OG Moderator
    Originally posted by ezeneli
    Here are some pics of the tranny and other parts.

Here is a picture of my car f#%cked to hell hope your happy now!!

I don't mean to butt-in on your business selling those part..

Seeing that there were some [b]unsatisfactory[b] sales traction among the member, we need to make sure all the classified for sale are indeed legit...

I just noticed that there were some inconsistency on your story/ads hence I asked a few question.
    However about the exhaust I was asking about for a local friend. But yet I have received no answer. You said all part were sold. Yet now you keeping the exhaust.. So I guess which is true.

I hope you understand all the precautionary question asked on any classified for sale.
    So it is nothing personal.

now that you have all your part sold. I guess you have nothing to worry about then.

PS: If you still not satisfied and questioning this action please free to say so, and I will be happy to point out all the inconsitency for public. Then again if you have nothing to hide then... you won't mind.

Regardz,
    J Irwan by AMG........Motorsport.

ezeneli
    I understand I should have posted them on ebay and let my feedback there speak for itself, but I understand where you are coming from now and understand. At least there is people watching out for all of us here, like you and renn. Thanks.

Can you please post pn#'s and your source for the tranny!

Thanks,
    :-) neil

ezeneli
    The source was Dronsfields Mercedes in england phone number is
    011-44-1457-87-1717 they sell used mercedes parts, and ship worldwide. You should arrange your own shipping its cheaper.