Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: CKlasse C220 Engine Rebuild

Dang,

Can't wait to see the outcome, sounds Kewl!!!!

Wonder if you'll be faster than me?

Jason
    Black C220, HKS Turbo & tons o\' other goodies = 14.3 in 1/4 Mile with time-slips to prove it... now long gone, RIP:-(
    Dyno charts are cool... but trap times are proof. My Evo keeps me happy now.

CKlass,

I am still interested in doing the porting work on your C220 if you do not have someone already lined up.

Sorry for the delay, but when my car crashed I broke some bones.

Let me know.

Jeff
    1999 C43 Obsidian Black; Penske Remote Adjustable Shocks; Adjustable Spring Perches; SSR Comp Wheels, 9.5 & 9.5x17\"; Custom 31.75mm front & 19mm rear swaybar; Ported Manifold; Limited Slip Differential, Headers and race Cats, Other Stuff

Ouch Jeff that sucks... hope your okay

Was this your Benz?

Jason
    Black C220, HKS Turbo & tons o\' other goodies = 14.3 in 1/4 Mile with time-slips to prove it... now long gone, RIP:-(
    Dyno charts are cool... but trap times are proof. My Evo keeps me happy now.

CKlasse
    Originally posted by speedybenz
    CKlass,

I am still interested in doing the porting work on your C220 if you do not have someone already lined up.

Sorry for the delay, but when my car crashed I broke some bones.

Let me know.

Jeff
    Jeff,

I am sorry to hear that. I hope you get well soon. Yes.. a simple polish/porting job will be much appreciated. If you are interested in the cam/crank shafts.. let me know also.

Again, hope everything is ok with you.

I would be happy to port your head.

Have you checked into getting new valves and valve springs. I highly recommend both to get a very good job.

Call me at 916-933-3675 so we can discuss the particulars.

Jeff
    1999 C43 Obsidian Black; Penske Remote Adjustable Shocks; Adjustable Spring Perches; SSR Comp Wheels, 9.5 & 9.5x17\"; Custom 31.75mm front & 19mm rear swaybar; Ported Manifold; Limited Slip Differential, Headers and race Cats, Other Stuff

CKlasse
    Jeff,

I ll call over the weekend.

what happened with this??? and what do you think the cost would have been for a complete na build, ie from complete exhuast to all the engine stuff stated prior...
    97 C280 RIP 09-14-07 killed by a reckless rice rocket jetta (I just try and remember the good times)

***C43***

Clear Corners, ss oil filter, avantgrade grill, sport pedals, clk door pins