Thread: 1998 C280 Bose system standard?

1998 C280 Bose system standard?

Is the Bose package standard with C280s? Im looking at a C280 now and I dont think it has a Bose package which is weird. No logos on the back panel.

The sound is horrible...it could be the stock head unit but its worse than the 99-2000 vehicles with the newer head unit...it sound muffled and distorts. I was dissapointed but will still take the car.

How hard is it to drop a Pioneer MP3 deck in with keeping the stock speakers?

OG Moderator

Re: 1998 C280 Bose system standard?

Originally posted by benzonline
    Is the Bose package standard with C280s? Im looking at a C280 now and I dont think it has a Bose package which is weird. No logos on the back panel.

The sound is horrible...it could be the stock head unit but its worse than the 99-2000 vehicles with the newer head unit...it sound muffled and distorts. I was dissapointed but will still take the car.

How hard is it to drop a Pioneer MP3 deck in with keeping the stock speakers?

please do search on radio harness, that all you need to install any aftermarket headunit without cutting existing OEM wiring...

you could also look up at the rear deck/shelf as of how many speaker you have.. as car with BOSE premium sound will have an extra driver for the bass unit..

Regardz,
    J Irwan by AMG........Motorsport.