Thread: Luwin, HELP!!

Luwin, HELP!!

Luwin,

I heard you have the Reiger kit on your car, is that true? Where did you order it from? Was it a place here in Washington?
    \"Children in the front seat can cause accidents, accidents in the back seat can cause children!\"

Bahn Brenner I think...

add: but I don't think they are a distributor for Reiger anymore...

OG Moderator
    That's correct - I ordered it from a buddy that used to work at Bahn Brenner - took around 3 months to arrive.

Do they still sell the kit?
    \"Children in the front seat can cause accidents, accidents in the back seat can cause children!\"

try http://rpiequipped.com

they should have it

I just tried that, but they don't have stuff for the W202

Originally posted by 98_Benzo
    I just tried that, but they don't have stuff for the W202
    call them direct, and they should be able to get it for you.
    If you can thread the needle... and if your drive can lead to Pole Position today, history may hold a place for you tomorrow.

search. think. do. post.

CKlasse
    RPI quoted me $950 shipped to your door.. not including splitter or roof wing 6 months ago.

I have gotten few VW things from them. They are good

OG Moderator
    Originally posted by CKlasse
    RPI quoted me $950 shipped to your door.. not including splitter or roof wing 6 months ago.

I have gotten few VW things from them. They are good

I got the front, rear, roof wing, and splitter for around $450 way back when.

CKlasse
    Originally posted by Luwin1026
    I got the front, rear, roof wing, and splitter for around $450 way back when.
    now thats a super deal!!

Damn Luwin!! How did you get that price? If I can pick it up for that price then I will do it.

Alright, I just got off the phone with a dude from RPI/Reiger. He told me I could get all 4 corners (so not spoilers) for 824 and 75 for shipping. Does that sound like a good price?

Alright, I just got off the phone with a dude from RPI/Reiger. He told me I could get all 4 corners (so not spoilers) for 824 and 75 for shipping. Does that sound like a good price?
    That's a pretty good deal i guess for these days... Add the splitter too!

Does anyone have a good picture of a reiger kit. My girlfriend being as cool as she is, wants to help me buy this for my birthday. So I was going to show her a picture of it. Can someone please get me a picture and send it to my email address.

In Charge
    I have the Eurotuner issue that features Luwin's car. I can get it to you this weekend.
    1998 C43
    1994 C280 (Retired)

"Simplicity is the ultimate sophistication." - da Vinci

OG Moderator
    Does anyone have a good picture of a reiger kit. My girlfriend being as cool as she is, wants to help me buy this for my birthday. So I was going to show her a picture of it. Can someone please get me a picture and send it to my email address.

You can visit my Member Gallery page here

CKlasse
    Here is mine....

http://members.aol.com/denvervw/cklasse2.jpg
    and
    http://members.aol.com/denvervw/cklasse3.jpg