Thread: pioneer sucks....

pioneer sucks....

so i have a pioneer avic-n1, and one day when i turned on my car the screen flips out, and theres nothing there, just a blank screen, so i took it to a certified pioneer service place, they quoted me $340 to fix it!! It broke 1 year and 1 month, almost to the day, after i bought it and pioneer only has a one year parts and labor warranty. So im going to have to pay 1/4th of my head units price to fix it, i never thought something i paid $1500 for would be breaking in a year.....

Yikes, that blows. I havent got one of those new fangled flip out screens yet... but when I do, alpine baby. Never let me down.
    98 C230 - Black Opal

ever since i first started driving my own car i had a pioneer in every car, and they never failed me, guess the upmarket screen stereos are something else

that shit sucks dick!!!! they are so expensive! i got the sony 7" indash and i like it alot. but when i drive my car on the highways i keep it closed because of the bumbs!!!

I have one of the old school eclipse 7002 5.8" flip out screen and it's pretty much a relic compared to all the new indash screens. This was one fo the first indash screens, it's almost 7 or 8 years old. The old ones were built solid. It doesn't even have a cd player.

ohh bumer dude.
    I love the incar tv screen set up, its another level of ice.
    ive never had any problem with pioneer, but then again all brands can let you down now and again but bad luck
    -Logan-

haha, yeah sorry i didnt mean to get too crazy on pioneer, i posted right after i got the estimate so i was a bit flustered to say the least

u should b carefull u almost started a lynch mob here
    Modified C230, Sprayed Silver Strips, Updated Grill, Tinted all round, Lowered Springs, 17inch Rimms, K&N performance Filter, Performance chip and AMG exhaust Kit, Hella bixenons with Osram Bulbs
    Just in: Pioneer sound system, 2 1000 Watt Subs, 2 Amps, and 1 Head Unit...luvin the BASS

http://www.cardomain.com/id/abuimad

If Its 2 (Good) 2 Be True...Then..Its a 202