Thread: upgrading the rear brake light

upgrading the rear brake light

c classes and e classes 94-00 come with a square like brake light in the middle back, however my friend replced his e class light with a diagonal thin one....i was wondering if we can do the same with our w202's and if so how much would it cost

The Modfather
    What E-Class is it? if its a w210 then the rear parcel shelf is moulded to fit it, you couldnt get a part like that for a w202

yeah its a w210, and there is no way for it to be done, cause i seriously hate the lil square brake lights, and because imy rear window is tinted the square light looks very bad...

i took my light bulb out. i also have tint on my car but it dosnt show. i also have a brake light on my wing.

God i love ur LED's, i saw a brake light inserted in the trunk ne idea if those r available for the w202 ????

if you remove the brake light bulb from the rear, don't you have a burnt out bulb light in your dash light up? mine does when I ried to remove the bulb.

well i think you would wire the spoiler light or the trunk light with the same wire as the rear center brake light, so the dash light wont go on
    Modified C230, Sprayed Silver Strips, Updated Grill, Tinted all round, Lowered Springs, 17inch Rimms, K&N performance Filter, Performance chip and AMG exhaust Kit, Hella bixenons with Osram Bulbs
    Just in: Pioneer sound system, 2 1000 Watt Subs, 2 Amps, and 1 Head Unit...luvin the BASS

http://www.cardomain.com/id/abuimad

If Its 2 (Good) 2 Be True...Then..Its a 202